BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Madison C.
Pottsboro, TX
These are my ALL TIME favorite. There is nothing better than a red beer. Especially if you are on your way to more drinking then why not have a red beer to coat your stomach not to mention these are delicious.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is me and my dad's go to summer drink I always bring it with me to all the cookouts it's a very good mixture of both mixes very much worth the money super easy to slip on all day and have a couple of them
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Discovered these this summer and they're amazing. They're pricey so I don't get them often! If you enjoy red beer (tomato juice in beer) then you'll love these!! I would recommend trying these out for sure!
McKayla K.
Had a sip and hated it. Wouldn’t recommend you try it or even give it to my dog. Haven’t had an alternative. Is fairly affordable from what I’ve heard. Just not a fan from one sip. Wouldn’t recommended it.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These right here are for the summer days I do not want to make my homemade micheladas, the Budlight pre made are just as tasty. Glass of ice and add your Tapatio, Salt and Pepper? Pour and drink up!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
My family always has these at every party! I enjoy them they are not to bad I love the taste of it though. I’ve tried better but this inexpensive and not really disappointing I’ll have to say (:
James M.
Batavia, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'll always be a bud guy, but these were definitely not for me.

Although I know a lot if people who like these, i thought these were absolutely horrible and disgusting. I'd never buy again lol
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Pretty darn good for a michelada in a tall can. It definitely deserves a 4/5. Wouldn't give it a full 5 simply because I'm not a huge fan of beer lol. I can usually find these at my local 7-11 store or any liquor store.
Alicia N.
Nothing like one of these on a hot summer day. I like the extra taste it gives the bud light yet still being bud light. You definitely have to keep mixing it up otherwise it gets a little strong at times but still good. Pricing is a little on the high side.
Alyssa J.
The Cheladas are great. It doesn't even feel like you're drinking beer or an alcoholic drink. It taste like tomato juice and has a Bloody Mary twist to it. Dry easy to drink and taste great. I'd definitely buy it again
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!