Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't really drink beer, but if I ever do this is my favorite. Not everybody's cup of tea, because of the tomatoe taste. I love to sprinkle beer salt or chilito on the rim of it! Affordable!
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Pretty darn good for a michelada in a tall can. It definitely deserves a 4/5. Wouldn't give it a full 5 simply because I'm not a huge fan of beer lol. I can usually find these at my local 7-11 store or any liquor store.
Alicia N.
Nothing like one of these on a hot summer day. I like the extra taste it gives the bud light yet still being bud light. You definitely have to keep mixing it up otherwise it gets a little strong at times but still good. Pricing is a little on the high side.
Alyssa J.
The Cheladas are great. It doesn't even feel like you're drinking beer or an alcoholic drink. It taste like tomato juice and has a Bloody Mary twist to it. Dry easy to drink and taste great. I'd definitely buy it again
Alex V.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Honestly I hated this and couldn't even take more than a sip. I found it at the store and figured it was a cool idea, but boy was I wrong. Honestly it tasted almost watered down and just off. Would not recommend
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
These are alright. I don’t usually drink beer, but I tried this for the michelada part. It wasn’t that strong of a michelada flavor. It tasted just like any regular beer. I wouldn’t get these again.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A lot of people hate it but I don't think it's that bad. However I like to drink tomato juice by itself sometimes so having said that... you may have to determine for yourself
Astoshia B.
Garden City, KS
You can't go wrong with a nice cold chelada ever! Perfectly mixed. Not to much clamato. Just enough beer. With a nice rim of lime or lemon salt. Its just so refreshing.
Julia Mae B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have never tried these until this spring time!! And I have fallen in love! These are my go to for alcoholic beverage by far, the taste is refreshing and crisp, a perfect combination of beer and Clamato! I like to add a splash of lime and a few drops of hot sauce! Yum!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Bad idea for me to try. I only bought this once because it sounded good and I had no clue what clamato was. The reason I thought it was good was because I saw a foam cup filled with chile powder on the inside and you buy a modelo and mix and that tastes amazing with some lime juice. I thought that's what the clamato was just in liquid version and thought it would be that good. But no. It taste like you're drinking the original V8 tomato juice with beer. I hate tomatoes and tomato juice. So if you're not a fan of tomatoes and tomato juice, don't buy this. That's all you'll taste.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!