BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Amanda S.
Spokane Vly, WA
YUM, the perfect morning beer or hangover cure. I love the bold and flavorful spice of the Clamato combined with the smooth and crisp bud light flavor. Snag a tall boy of this from the gas station and let the day drinking begin!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the taste when I’m looking for something more then just a beer. A 6 pack is very affordable from Walmart or the local liquor-store. Goes great with a slice of lime or sometimes some olives for a bit of a different flavor.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This literally tastes like sewage. Ugh! I thought this would’ve been in some way similar to a Bloody Mary, but it isn’t. It’s so salty and it tastes so thick and nasty. It’s slightly more tolerable if it’s ice cold, but overall this is gross.
Hannah B.
El Paso, TX
I prefer micheladas made in restaurants, but this is a good alternative for when I'm at home. I really like these and I think they're really good, you just have to pour them in a huge glass to get the ingredients mixed up.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had a friend who gushed over these so I went out and bought 2 to try. I got instant heartburn and couldn't even finish one can and the taste was really off putting to me and seemed like something that would make me sick.
Tina M.
West Point, NY
Again, not a beer lover but this stuff in made from the hands of Angels! It's affordable, it's delicious and did I say made from the hands of Angels? I don't normally drink beer but whatever is in this has me sold! Enjoy!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are absolutely disgusting and probably the worst thing I've ever had the displeasure of drinking. Clamato is bad enough on its own but mixing into a beer was just an awful idea. Ten out of ten would not recommend.
Berenice S.
I use this to make micheladas and this makes it taste like the ones they sell in Mexico or restaurants. Price is well and buy them in Walmart thats were they are cheaper. I recommend them and will keep buying them
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is me and my dad's go to summer drink I always bring it with me to all the cookouts it's a very good mixture of both mixes very much worth the money super easy to slip on all day and have a couple of them
Madison C.
Pottsboro, TX
These are my ALL TIME favorite. There is nothing better than a red beer. Especially if you are on your way to more drinking then why not have a red beer to coat your stomach not to mention these are delicious.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!