BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This is hands down one of the most disgusting drinks I have ever tried. Personally, I would never buy it again. HOWEVER, I know a ton of people who absolutely love it and would reach for this over other drinks. If you enjoy drinking beer and don’t want something sweet, this may be for you.
Tori A.
Considering these are pre made bloody beers these are actually really good. The only thing I generally add to this is celery salt. If I'm just wanting to have one beer with dinner I will sometimes stop and pick one of these up. They are generally around $2.50 each so they are affordable
Bree F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do not care for Bud Light at all whatsoever I did not like Bud Light Bud Light taste to me like water beer water used water. I would even prefer Budweiser to Bud Light!!!!!!!!!! I never buy Bud Light at all whatsoever I think I have never purchased in my whole 25 26 years of existence! Gross
Giovanny D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This isn't bad, it's nothing like preparing your own Clamato with beer and everything else, but when you don't have all the ingredients, you have to sacrifice. We buy this every now and then, its very affordable, so I would definitely recommend this to everyone who doesn't have time to prepare this and who is on a budget.
Genesis A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is pretty good. I was surprised. I never thought i would like beer with tomato juice in it but its good. I also has clam juice and i know, i know that just sounds nasty but its pretty good.
Cashlyn L.
Ogden
Not usually a fan of the beer-tomato juice mixture but this one is pretty good. My favorite thing when I'm hungover. Not too tomatoey. A little salty. A little limey. And oh so delicious. Even better to poor it in a glass and add a shot of vodka to it!
Evangelina P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These chula days are so bomb when your in the mood to drink one and u don’t want to make it or your having a fiesta and it saves u time and did I mention they freaking taste bomb compared to other brands I have tried this one taste like the real deal
April B.
Budweiser Light with Clamato is just a watered down version of Budweiser Clamato. I personally prefer Budweiser but bud light is suited for those whom want to cut calories and not much of a buzz that you would get from drinks no Budweiser.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
Not as good as the Clamato, little too much lime...still a decent priced option for a tomato juice and beer mix, especially if you like that added kick of the lime, but i personally, would prefer to just mix V8 Juice and Budweiser Beer .
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!