Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is pretty good. I was surprised. I never thought i would like beer with tomato juice in it but its good. I also has clam juice and i know, i know that just sounds nasty but its pretty good.
Cashlyn L.
Ogden
Not usually a fan of the beer-tomato juice mixture but this one is pretty good. My favorite thing when I'm hungover. Not too tomatoey. A little salty. A little limey. And oh so delicious. Even better to poor it in a glass and add a shot of vodka to it!
Jennie M.
A new great tasting beer that has a little twist with some tomato juice, lime juice and a little hot sauce to add a spices kick. It's a great refreshing drink. Reminds me of bloody Mary's if you enjoys those you would also enjoy this beverage as well.
Evangelina P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
These chula days are so bomb when your in the mood to drink one and u don’t want to make it or your having a fiesta and it saves u time and did I mention they freaking taste bomb compared to other brands I have tried this one taste like the real deal
April B.
Budweiser Light with Clamato is just a watered down version of Budweiser Clamato. I personally prefer Budweiser but bud light is suited for those whom want to cut calories and not much of a buzz that you would get from drinks no Budweiser.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Not as good as the Clamato, little too much lime...still a decent priced option for a tomato juice and beer mix, especially if you like that added kick of the lime, but i personally, would prefer to just mix V8 Juice and Budweiser Beer .
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
The first time I tried a Bud Light Chelada, my expectations were extremely low. Surprisingly, they are pretty good, especially for the price. I would recommend if you want to try something different, and maybe if you are on a budget.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the taste when I’m looking for something more then just a beer. A 6 pack is very affordable from Walmart or the local liquor-store. Goes great with a slice of lime or sometimes some olives for a bit of a different flavor.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This literally tastes like sewage. Ugh! I thought this would’ve been in some way similar to a Bloody Mary, but it isn’t. It’s so salty and it tastes so thick and nasty. It’s slightly more tolerable if it’s ice cold, but overall this is gross.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are absolutely disgusting and probably the worst thing I've ever had the displeasure of drinking. Clamato is bad enough on its own but mixing into a beer was just an awful idea. Ten out of ten would not recommend.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!