Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
This is a amazing combo! I can't get enough. When I'm drinking I probably have at least one of these. It's extra good if you throw in a pickled egg, pickles and other pickled assortments. I would recommend it, especially if you like tomato and clam. I don't particularly like any other beers and I love this!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bud light michelada It’s great for the summer or any day that you want to drink something that I have. Spicy and sour I would definitely keep buying this I am repeated consumer and I recommend this to more than one person before I buy it for about $3.99 or so and I’ve always had a good experiences with it I buy it at my local grocery store my little liquor store any store most of them carrying
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Clamato is carefully blended with the beer to create the proper balance of the crisp finish of Budweiser or Bud Light and the signature taste of Clamato. It can be found in most gas stations or grocery stores. dont forget to pick one up the next time that you are out and about and wanting to try something new!
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite drink I mix it with a little bit of lime and salt I drink this in special occasions or events .. I cant compare it with any other drinks because everyone has there on unique taste of drinks . I like this drink more then liquor drinks but that’s my taste I would recommend bud light michilada..
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This beer is not the type for me, I don't like clamato so I already know I wouldn't like it. If you like clamato or sea food I think you would like this. It is pretty affordable and I think it's cool that they made a flavor for bud light. I personally don't like it but I know a lot of people that do.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This is hands down one of the most disgusting drinks I have ever tried. Personally, I would never buy it again. HOWEVER, I know a ton of people who absolutely love it and would reach for this over other drinks. If you enjoy drinking beer and don’t want something sweet, this may be for you.
Tori A.
Considering these are pre made bloody beers these are actually really good. The only thing I generally add to this is celery salt. If I'm just wanting to have one beer with dinner I will sometimes stop and pick one of these up. They are generally around $2.50 each so they are affordable
Bree F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I do not care for Bud Light at all whatsoever I did not like Bud Light Bud Light taste to me like water beer water used water. I would even prefer Budweiser to Bud Light!!!!!!!!!! I never buy Bud Light at all whatsoever I think I have never purchased in my whole 25 26 years of existence! Gross
Giovanny D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This isn't bad, it's nothing like preparing your own Clamato with beer and everything else, but when you don't have all the ingredients, you have to sacrifice. We buy this every now and then, its very affordable, so I would definitely recommend this to everyone who doesn't have time to prepare this and who is on a budget.
Genesis A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!