BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
My husband loves this beer. I personally do not because I don’t like tomato juice. And that’s what this tastes like lol. But we would purchase it again since my husband loves it. He says it’s refreshing lol
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
My FAVORITE!!! This drink is perfectly blended and 1 is never enough! Great year round beverage but it's more of a summer drink. Fair priced and found in many places including indoor bars. Can be bought as a single can or in 4 packs. One can lasts a good while and even if it loses its coldness it still taste good warm and it can be poured over ice if needed. However, it's so deliciously seasoned that 1 can can disappear quick! Definitely a must have for the occasional everyday treat! This beverage is number 1 on my rank list! Also it taste great right out of the can.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Again this is one of my all-time favorites I like this one a little bit better than the Budweiser because it's not as heavy but it's perfect amount of brine tomato salt I like to just drink them pool side when it's super hot and I'm too lazy to mix of myself it's something if you enjoy tomato beers you definitely need to try this one because it won't break the bank and you'll smile
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to like these so much and I just didn't. I would rather get my own Clamato and spices then purchase this. I just wish there was a little more flavor. I will not buy these again unless I'm throwing a party and I know someone there will drink them.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious and hits the spot. Great, instant bloody beer. Repeat consumer and I recommend to everyone I know. I purchased this at Walmart but can find it almost anywhere. Always satisfied when I drink one.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
This is a amazing combo! I can't get enough. When I'm drinking I probably have at least one of these. It's extra good if you throw in a pickled egg, pickles and other pickled assortments. I would recommend it, especially if you like tomato and clam. I don't particularly like any other beers and I love this!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bud light michelada It’s great for the summer or any day that you want to drink something that I have. Spicy and sour I would definitely keep buying this I am repeated consumer and I recommend this to more than one person before I buy it for about $3.99 or so and I’ve always had a good experiences with it I buy it at my local grocery store my little liquor store any store most of them carrying
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Clamato is carefully blended with the beer to create the proper balance of the crisp finish of Budweiser or Bud Light and the signature taste of Clamato. It can be found in most gas stations or grocery stores. dont forget to pick one up the next time that you are out and about and wanting to try something new!
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite drink I mix it with a little bit of lime and salt I drink this in special occasions or events .. I cant compare it with any other drinks because everyone has there on unique taste of drinks . I like this drink more then liquor drinks but that’s my taste I would recommend bud light michilada..
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
This beer is not the type for me, I don't like clamato so I already know I wouldn't like it. If you like clamato or sea food I think you would like this. It is pretty affordable and I think it's cool that they made a flavor for bud light. I personally don't like it but I know a lot of people that do.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!