Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Scary disgusting. Not even sure why anyone let them produce it, I tried a friend of mines while he was drinking this and honestly almost vomited. Can’t believe they actually thought this was a good idea.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
So bomb I love them michelada in a can u just twist it once so all the product in the bottom goes all over the can very good drink this one isn't strong you'll have to take couple more beers to get a buzz
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Cheladas! The Bud Light brand is delicious. You really can't taste the beer but I think that is the point. Great to drink the morning of a hangover or just when you want something delicious to sip on. Will continue to buy
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
These are a good grab on a hot day or even a easy night of drinking. However they don’t taste just like the regular homemade ones. I still will grab these when I feel like drinking some beer. I would recommend to others.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin's yesi's favorite type of beer. She always goes to the drive thru near our house and buys one. Lol I don't personally like it but those who like clamato will apparently love it.
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste it okay compared to other brands if you don’t like beer, it’s affordable and it’s almost everywhere I do but it often but to me if it had more Clamato would be great
Cari S.
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
It was nasty, it tasted too much like salty tomato juice Bud Light Chelada. I bought it at Hyvee Liquor store. It is affordable. It don’t compare to a alternative
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
Before they came out with this we made it with regular bud light. It tasted great and now since they came out with it i swear it taste just like the ones we used to make.
Molly P.
Conway Spgs, KS
This beer is a good combo of tomato juice and beer without having either one overpower the other. I've had this several times and continue to buy it on a regular basis.
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
Love love this! Love the mixture of beer and tomato juice with the spices. This is also good for hangovers and I️ love to drink it when I️ go camping which is always.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!