BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
My favorite beer of all! Especially the one with extra lime. I love the flavor so much!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These cost so much to me and they are TERRIBLE like just throw the whole product away
Mimi M.
Laredo, TX
Best summer drink! Great for drinking at a bbq, next to a pool etc! One of my faves🔥
Mariah G.
I'm not a big fan. I just don't think tomato juice and beer is a good combination.
Jennifer m.
carmichael, CA
Not a fan only because I don't like beer and tomato together. My friends love it.
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge beer drinker but absolutely love these light Chelada's. They don't smell or taste like a regular beer they taste almost like a ceaser. I always add some dill pickles or dill carrots or dill asparagus and club house ceaser rim and a splash of hot sauce. Bud light Chelada's are usually my go to drink anytime of year. Highly recommend this drink.
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
I hate bud light (it’s not beer... it’s water) but I LOVE the Cheladas!! They are perfect for summer sports — golf, baseball, giant jenga, you name it. Cans are easy to pack, and they are inexpensive. Recommend for anyone who enjoy beer and clam or tomatoe!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can more...
Not a fan of Bud light at all, but absolutely LOVE cheladas! It’s a great drink for Summer! It’s light but still has that little kick. It’s a little expensive thought so you better not be on a budget!
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
This chelated I simply love all of it from its presentation, size and flavor. for the warm summer days there is nothing better than the chelada. tcon your touch of tomato juice and lemon make the perfect compromise with beer. I give her a rating of 1000 I love her
Taylor U.
Blackfalds , AB
Great for the beer and clam drinkers! The job is already done for you. It was the perfect beer to Clamato ratio. Although they are quite expensive... you're better off buying bud light and Clamato separate if your on a budget.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!