Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge beer drinker but absolutely love these light Chelada's. They don't smell or taste like a regular beer they taste almost like a ceaser. I always add some dill pickles or dill carrots or dill asparagus and club house ceaser rim and a splash of hot sauce. Bud light Chelada's are usually my go to drink anytime of year. Highly recommend this drink.
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
I hate bud light (it’s not beer... it’s water) but I LOVE the Cheladas!! They are perfect for summer sports — golf, baseball, giant jenga, you name it. Cans are easy to pack, and they are inexpensive. Recommend for anyone who enjoy beer and clam or tomatoe!
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
This chelated I simply love all of it from its presentation, size and flavor. for the warm summer days there is nothing better than the chelada. tcon your touch of tomato juice and lemon make the perfect compromise with beer. I give her a rating of 1000 I love her
Taylor U.
Blackfalds , AB
Great for the beer and clam drinkers! The job is already done for you. It was the perfect beer to Clamato ratio. Although they are quite expensive... you're better off buying bud light and Clamato separate if your on a budget.
Allison H.
Brooks
A refreshing twist on beer! It is a bit salty but still a preference to beer. Unfortunately it is more expensive than regular beer. Recently bought it across the line, much cheaper than in Canada. I will buy it again!
Jordan M.
Edmonton, AB
The perfect beer to clamato ratio! These are great but you've got to finish it before it gets warm which can be a challenge with the large size! They are reasonably priced
Diandra T.
Martensville, Sk
I wasn't much of a beer drinker and had never put clam with beer even. But when someone recently introduced me to Chaladas I was hooked.
They have a great taste. Not a strong beer taste. When there cold its even better. There perfect for drinking while playing in the beer slowpitch league.
Great to have after a long busy day at work. Or to just sit and enjoy a summer evening with friends and family.
Shania G.
I love beer and clam so I found this was a perfect beer for me, I usually like mine with a lot of Clamato and these defiantly were enough for me, so if you're not a beer and clam person starting with these might not be the best idea as mixing in as much or little as you like would be better. If you do love beer and clam this is a great beer for you.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Such great flavor! It's not salty by any means and super yummy on a hot day. The crisp taste of hid shines through with just the right amount of tomato.
Tami H.
port coquitlam, BC
If you like beer and clamato this is the drink for you!! With the perfect amount of flavor and spices!! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!