Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's ok. There are other brands that are much better. This one tastes too watered down.
Sandra S.
Love these. I can drink these for the days. The baby cans are the best gets me my fix.
danielle c.
Not one of my favorites very fake taste to it actually reminded me of taking a medicine
Maria L.
My go to drink! I love the taste, and that its easy to find! The price is good as well
Luseane H.
Montclair , CA
My favorite beer of all! Especially the one with extra lime. I love the flavor so much!
Mimi M.
Laredo, TX
Best summer drink! Great for drinking at a bbq, next to a pool etc! One of my faves🔥
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These cost so much to me and they are TERRIBLE like just throw the whole product away
Mariah G.
I'm not a big fan. I just don't think tomato juice and beer is a good combination.
Jennifer m.
carmichael, CA
Not a fan only because I don't like beer and tomato together. My friends love it.
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a huge beer drinker but absolutely love these light Chelada's. They don't smell or taste like a regular beer they taste almost like a ceaser. I always add some dill pickles or dill carrots or dill asparagus and club house ceaser rim and a splash of hot sauce. Bud light Chelada's are usually my go to drink anytime of year. Highly recommend this drink.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!