BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Alma V.
These are so bomb , the packaging is really nice and the can goes really well to bring out all the color on the first taste, I get these every once in a while when I want that Clamato taste , goes delicious with some Ceviche tostadas!
lindsay l.
Chelada says it all right?! (I'm actually drinking one or four right now) and they come in wonderful twenty five ounce cans say what?! Who else does that on the regular? Bud light that's who! It's a great blend of bud light and Clamato that you can't do yourself
Esther F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this one this is how I first started to drink beer it was very smooth and had a great flavor. I like to dress my beers with salt or a chili powder with lemon. I usually by it from the corner store by our house
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan at all. If I want a red beer or something similar I'll make my own. The pre- mixed Chelsea just tastes. Preserved. I much prefer fresh beer and some tomato juice made at home than popping the can here.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I am not much of a beer drinker, but I do love these. They have a really nice taste which isn’t too much as all. I have always liked this mix of Clamato with beer, and I definitely recommend trying it for those interested.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yes!!! Love love love this it's spicy and tasty. you can't really tasty beer much but you can't taste everything else it is affordable and available at that gas station is WALMART I would buy again and I do recommend
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are SO GOOD!!! If you like bloody Mary's you will love this. It's basically just bud light and tomato juice / Bloody Mary mix together. It's one of my pregame go tos. I recommend you try it at least once
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
I love micheladas so I thought I would give this a try. It’s an easy alternative. But it has to be ice cold. Maybe if they would put just a bit more mix it would taste better. I would probably buy it again.
Ashley S.
Norwalk, Ca
Oh my my my my!! Hangover from the night before? Don’t worry a bud light chelada will cure your pain right up!! Do delicious my mouth is watering just thinking of an ice old chelada!! Love that you can pretty much buy them at most stores.
Alejandra R.
Elk Grove
This is an amazing tasting beer. It’s the perfect blend of beer and Clamato. The price is also set right for me. Great for a get together with friends or a casual cookout on a summer afternoon. Love it!!
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!