BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Julia S.
Topeka
An absolute favorite of mine!!! Refreshing and oh so delicious. This drink tastes great to me year round but is the best on a warm night. It is my favorite pre made Chelada and a go to on many occasions. I would recommend this to anyone who has the preferred taste for these.
Brianna J.
Hastings, MN
Love bud light Cheladas! When we were in Mexico our bartender made us rojo ojos and we really liked them. When we came back to Minnesota we found these and they tasted just like the drinks we had in Mexico. Refreshing taste like a Bloody Mary with beer instead of vodka!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good product. My husband enjoys these occasionally. They are very affordable and can be purchased at most grocery stores in convenience stores. Yes we will definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone looking for a great tasting adult beverage.
Angela N.
These are fantastic except they have high fructose corn syrup in them !!! C’mon Bud Light! Get that crap out of there. Otherwise these are pretty damn good. Get a tall boy and go fishing with a bag of dill pickle sunflower seeds and yum! Ready to catch some catfish!
Courtney R.
Newton
When I went to the liquor store to buy this I was really excited, because I love bloody Mary’s and tomato beer. When I tried it though it just tasted really watered down and had a nasty after taste. It tasted like old tomatoes and lime with a weird seasoning
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can more...
These are great sizes to have around. Give it a quick roll and you can drink up the flavor! I drink bud light usually but it’s nice to have some Clamato added now and then and these are great!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
The clamato flavor bring that touch of exotic and spicy flavor and if it is combined with lemon juice, celery, black pepper and salt it's a wonderful drink to enjoy any moment !
Danielle V.
These were very good. I'm a michelada type of person. I make them very often. And when I bought this and tried it, it met my expectations. I would buy again. These are everywhere where I live. Circle k, Walmart, Kroger. You can find them anywhere
Alma V.
These are so bomb , the packaging is really nice and the can goes really well to bring out all the color on the first taste, I get these every once in a while when I want that Clamato taste , goes delicious with some Ceviche tostadas!
lindsay l.
Chelada says it all right?! (I'm actually drinking one or four right now) and they come in wonderful twenty five ounce cans say what?! Who else does that on the regular? Bud light that's who! It's a great blend of bud light and Clamato that you can't do yourself
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!