BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Carina M.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
The bud light Clamato beer is really good for hangovers. I really like bud light it has a really good flavor which makes the michelada taste a lot better.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Best michelada in a can that I have tried so far! I prefer this one over the budweiser one. I love to drink this with extra limon and some tajin!! Yummy!!
Andrea B.
These are so good!  I dress these up like I would a bloody Mary.  They are lighter with  fizz to them.  I like the flavor and the mix of spices already in it.
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
This beer is N-A-S-T-Y!! EWWW! Bud light and added clamato is tomato beer,don't like this beer mixed with vegetables all you can taste is the spicy tomato
Tabatha C.
Phoenix, NY
This is equal to a red beer. Clamato juice and beer mix. I like that I don't have to use a cup and mix it. It sounds gross, but is delighfully delicious
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
Bud Light Beer is okay I've bought it a few times myself but you will NEVER catch me purchasing a Bud Light Chelada. Oh no no no.
Laura L.
Fresno, CA
I love this beer. It has the perfect blend of spices and clamato all wrapped up in one. Perfect for any entertainment, festivities. Also a verygood price
Megan A.
Harper, IA
Love, love, love Cheladas! They are the perfect 1st beer with a night of Bud light to follow. Perfect mix of salt, Clamato and lime. Absolutely delish!
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
You can find this at target Walmart any liquor store it has a really good taste kind of spicy a little bit of tomato not too overbearing and I like it
Daissy S.
Mission, TX
When I crave a michelada this satisfies my taste buds! I get these all the time and you can buy them anywhere!! It's affordable as well not too pricey!
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!