BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Kristina B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a HUGE Budweiser fan and supporter but this... this is quite possibly the weirdest drink they've produced yet. I can't imagine any true beer fan enjoying this.
Mayra C.
Dodge City
I'm not even into beer but these are amazing! The clamato really makes it taste great! Even better if you add a little lime ans salt, or even tajin. Perfection.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!
Genesis Alejandra S.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Alexandra H.
Robinson, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband loves these. He says they have good flavor and you don’t even know you’re drinking alcohol. They are priced decent when compared with similar items
Holly P.
Mountain View
These are my weakness. My absolute favorite drink right here folks. The beer taste isn't super strong either. The flavoring is perfect and it goes down smooth
Rockton J.
Winchester
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
This is my favorite beer of all time. I love nothing more than to have a couple after a long day at work and relax. Has just a hint of spice which is amazing.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
My fav Clamato drink is by Bud light. It taste just right and is mixed very well. It's easy to drink and enjoy. It's best when it's super cold. I want one now!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
These actually are pretty good and I thought they were going to be horrible. I always add alot of salt to mine and in my can. It tastes alot better that way.
Mary M.
Blythe, CA
I love cheladas!!!! And the only beer i drink is budlight. When they came out i was so excited and i was not let down. I have been drinking them ever since.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!