BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband loves these. He says they have good flavor and you don’t even know you’re drinking alcohol. They are priced decent when compared with similar items
Mary M.
Blythe, CA
I love cheladas!!!! And the only beer i drink is budlight. When they came out i was so excited and i was not let down. I have been drinking them ever since.
Jessica D.
Odessa
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can more...
MY FAVORITE of all beers! Love to add a little bit more lemon n put some ice! (Mouth watering) if I were to drink everyday this would be my Eversay drink ❤️😬
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
These actually are pretty good and I thought they were going to be horrible. I always add alot of salt to mine and in my can. It tastes alot better that way.
marisa s.
Mount Pleasant
Love these. They're nice and affordable. Its a great mix. I've never actually uad anything like it. Well,the beer with Chelada mix so I always chose this.
Carrie l.
Gastonia, NC
This beer is N-A-S-T-Y!! EWWW! Bud light and added clamato is tomato beer,don't like this beer mixed with vegetables all you can taste is the spicy tomato
Andrea B.
These are so good!  I dress these up like I would a bloody Mary.  They are lighter with  fizz to them.  I like the flavor and the mix of spices already in it.
Carina M.
Chatsworth
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada Beer, 25 fl oz more...
The bud light Clamato beer is really good for hangovers. I really like bud light it has a really good flavor which makes the michelada taste a lot better.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Best michelada in a can that I have tried so far! I prefer this one over the budweiser one. I love to drink this with extra limon and some tajin!! Yummy!!
Tabatha C.
Phoenix, NY
This is equal to a red beer. Clamato juice and beer mix. I like that I don't have to use a cup and mix it. It sounds gross, but is delighfully delicious
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!