BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
My family always has these at every party! I enjoy them they are not to bad I love the taste of it though. I’ve tried better but this inexpensive and not really disappointing I’ll have to say (:
Lynn T.
Cranston, RI
I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light! and there you have it a slamming cocktail!
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
This is very tasty and reminds me of when me, my mom and my aunt used to make red eyes and play cards. It does allow the beer taste to come through a bit, but if you don't mind it, its great :)
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't really drink beer, but if I ever do this is my favorite. Not everybody's cup of tea, because of the tomatoe taste. I love to sprinkle beer salt or chilito on the rim of it! Affordable!
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
These are a good grab on a hot day or even a easy night of drinking. However they don’t taste just like the regular homemade ones. I still will grab these when I feel like drinking some beer. I would recommend to others.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Pretty darn good for a michelada in a tall can. It definitely deserves a 4/5. Wouldn't give it a full 5 simply because I'm not a huge fan of beer lol. I can usually find these at my local 7-11 store or any liquor store.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin's yesi's favorite type of beer. She always goes to the drive thru near our house and buys one. Lol I don't personally like it but those who like clamato will apparently love it.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
Honestly I hated this and couldn't even take more than a sip. I found it at the store and figured it was a cool idea, but boy was I wrong. Honestly it tasted almost watered down and just off. Would not recommend
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
I loved this product my family and purchase these every time we have a cookout or go down to the beach in mexico we love these its one of our favorite love the tomatoey flavor it has
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The taste it okay compared to other brands if you don’t like beer, it’s affordable and it’s almost everywhere I do but it often but to me if it had more Clamato would be great
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!

Walmart