Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.

BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
anabel c.
I think I have a love hate relationship with the cheladas. Some days I love them and some days I prefer to have the beer alone. I recommend that you add hot sauce (valentina or tapatio) and some Limon, maybe a little salt and it's perfect! Actually I want some right now!😋
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Okay I love cheladas. But the best way to drink this is I get the cups that says cheladas. And add lemon oh and don't forget to rotate the can on a flat surface that way the ingredients can mix.. I make these myself which come out very darn good but these are good when I'm not in the mood
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
My boyfriend mostly drinks this, and he loves it very much. He buys this drink at least 5 times a month. i have tried it myself and i didn't care for it as much as he did. So it just all depends on who you are and what your taste preference is.
Veronica H.
Laredo, TX
Im not much of a beer drinker but when i came across budlight chelada...OMG!! My world was turned around...lol now i can actually drink a beerband enjoy it....it is delicious just add some lemon and sea salt and you are ready to party!!
Bitia P.
Absolute favorite, i love it, i love it, i love it!. Wonderful , bubbly, tasty every sip. I enjoy these with my girlfriend. Pour it in a cup add a celery stick and some extra lime juice, perfection! .
Nicole B.
I use to think these were good because it was how I started to drink them but once I tried the others with different beer it really tastes like water with Clamato. Not too much flavor.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
While I enjoy a good bloody mary, I didn't like this a all...something weird about the carbonation of the beer mixed with tomato juice just wasn't appealing to me. The flavor itself wasn't too bad.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to drink for my beach trips. It is light, full of flavor, and doesn't have much of a beer taste. My local convenience store always has them on sale 2 for 5 so you can't beat that price
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is such an awesome break from everything fruity or plain. It's not really thick like most bar redeyes, has a nice somewhat spicy tomato taste with a clean finish. Totally my new favorite beer!
Lynn T.
Cranston, RI
I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light! and there you have it a slamming cocktail!
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!