BY BUD LIGHT

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to ma...11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
Honestly I hated this and couldn't even take more than a sip. I found it at the store and figured it was a cool idea, but boy was I wrong. Honestly it tasted almost watered down and just off. Would not recommend
Brandon B.
Hays, KS
Review for: Bud Light & Clamato Chelada 8 fl. oz. Can more...
These are very tasty if you like red beer which im usually not a fan of but these are really good. Great for the day after a hangover or any day drinking situation good stuff my dude
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: 4 more...
Bud Light Chelada on ice with green olives and sprinkled with Tajan is the absolute perfect start to a good tailgate day! Exceeds my expectations every time. Inexpensive and easy to find at any local grocer.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
These are alright. I don’t usually drink beer, but I tried this for the michelada part. It wasn’t that strong of a michelada flavor. It tasted just like any regular beer. I wouldn’t get these again.
Astoshia B.
Garden City, KS
You can't go wrong with a nice cold chelada ever! Perfectly mixed. Not to much clamato. Just enough beer. With a nice rim of lime or lemon salt. Its just so refreshing.
Molly P.
Conway Spgs, KS
This beer is a good combo of tomato juice and beer without having either one overpower the other. I've had this several times and continue to buy it on a regular basis.
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge, VA
Its hard to drink too many of these if you suffer from heartburn. The taste is ok at first but so filling and acidic it becomes quite hard to consume more than 1.
Julia Mae B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have never tried these until this spring time!! And I have fallen in love! These are my go to for alcoholic beverage by far, the taste is refreshing and crisp, a perfect combination of beer and Clamato! I like to add a splash of lime and a few drops of hot sauce! Yum!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Bad idea for me to try. I only bought this once because it sounded good and I had no clue what clamato was. The reason I thought it was good was because I saw a foam cup filled with chile powder on the inside and you buy a modelo and mix and that tastes amazing with some lime juice. I thought that's what the clamato was just in liquid version and thought it would be that good. But no. It taste like you're drinking the original V8 tomato juice with beer. I hate tomatoes and tomato juice. So if you're not a fan of tomatoes and tomato juice, don't buy this. That's all you'll taste.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was introduced to this beer by a friend of mine, and I didn't think I would like it but I actually have come to LOVE it!
I prefer the extra lime product and I always add fresh lime and a splash of Tabasco sauce to mine. Very Yummy!!
I highly recommend this beer to those with an adventurous side it's great !
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!

back