Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BUD LIGHT #76 in Beer

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
Bud Light Chelada
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Bad idea for me to try. I only bought this once because it sounded good and I had no clue what clamato was. The reason I thought it was good was because I saw a foam cup filled with chile powder on the inside and you buy a modelo and mix and that tastes amazing with some lime juice. I thought that's what the clamato was just in liquid version and thought it would be that good. But no. It taste like you're drinking the original V8 tomato juice with beer. I hate tomatoes and tomato juice. So if you're not a fan of tomatoes and tomato juice, don't buy this. That's all you'll taste.
Ashley h.
Yes yes yes! Now that the weather is finally warming up, I love hanging out in my backyard drinking my Bud Light Chelada. I crave these things. I always grab the 6 pack, I do wish all these large companies would come up with an alternative to the 6 pack plastic rings though.
Julia Mae B.
Happy Hour Expert
I have never tried these until this spring time!! And I have fallen in love! These are my go to for alcoholic beverage by far, the taste is refreshing and crisp, a perfect combination of beer and Clamato! I like to add a splash of lime and a few drops of hot sauce! Yum!
Veronica H.
Laredo, TX
Im not much of a beer drinker but when i came across budlight chelada...OMG!! My world was turned around...lol now i can actually drink a beerband enjoy it....it is delicious just add some lemon and sea salt and you are ready to party!!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Always have these at family parties. They are the go to drinks for many people. It had a nice taste to it, it does taste a little bit like a regular bud light beer, but not much as you would expect. Great for the summer time !!
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am kinda OBSESSED with Bud Light Chelada! They are my go to drink in the summer and also when I am hungover! They taste amazing and aren't too spicy. I highly recommend these to anyone. They are are very refreshing and tasty!
Valerie P.
There is nothing better than the real thing that you make at home with Mexican beer, but I can say these are great for the price and convenience of not having to carry around 5 ingredients for a real michelada. Perfect for bbqs
Nicole B.
I use to think these were good because it was how I started to drink them but once I tried the others with different beer it really tastes like water with Clamato. Not too much flavor.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Best michelada in a can that I have tried so far! I prefer this one over the budweiser one. I love to drink this with extra limon and some tajin!! Yummy!!
Ashley A.
This beer is delicious! !!! It is good cold in the can oe over ice with some lime juice and tijan. I love how the price is so reasonable.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!