Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BUD LIGHT #82 in Beer

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!7 Answers
Bud Light Chelada
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Norwalk, Ca
Oh my my my my!! Hangover from the night before? Don’t worry a bud light chelada will cure your pain right up!! Do delicious my mouth is watering just thinking of an ice old chelada!! Love that you can pretty much buy them at most stores.
Alejandra R.
Elk Grove
This is an amazing tasting beer. It’s the perfect blend of beer and Clamato. The price is also set right for me. Great for a get together with friends or a casual cookout on a summer afternoon. Love it!!
Dom C.
Westfield
Review for: 4 more...
I for one, love the taste of michelada while nothing compares to one made from scratch this specific one is really close and very tasty. This is a go to for that one night of winding down and relaxing.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Again this is one of my all-time favorites I like this one a little bit better than the Budweiser because it's not as heavy but it's perfect amount of brine tomato salt I like to just drink them pool side when it's super hot and I'm too lazy to mix of myself it's something if you enjoy tomato beers you definitely need to try this one because it won't break the bank and you'll smile
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this drink of Bud light it's my favorite. It has a good flavor of tomato juice and I like to put a little bit of lime on it with a little bit of chili powder it gives it a good taste to it.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
It's funny cause I'm actually drinking one as I'm writing this so my review is 100% legit or it could be the beer talking lol jk I just opened it anyways it is really good the flavor is amazing the perfect combination I chose this over regular Bud Light anyday
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Without a doubt, great for hangovers! Perfect amount of spices, and just the right mix of bud light and tomato/Clamato juice. You can purchase them at gas stations and I would highly recommend it to others simply because they're delicious!
Katelynn D.
My go to drink any time anywhere. Camping, hunting, fishing, or just a day off work it is the best. Not recommended but it has even made a decent breakfast (there are tomatoes in it. They are a fruit) ;)
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
Clamato is carefully blended with the beer to create the proper balance of the crisp finish of Budweiser or Bud Light and the signature taste of Clamato. It can be found in most gas stations or grocery stores. dont forget to pick one up the next time that you are out and about and wanting to try something new!
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ive had both the Budweiser and Bud Light Chelada, and I prefer this one.  It's a little lighter, and easier to drink.  I find this to be ABSOLUTELY delicious.  If you're not a fan of bloody marys then this might not be for you.  However, I'm a sucker for the clamato/lime/beer/tomato mix.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!