Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Katherine V.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Annie G.Bud Light Chelada uploaded by Julia Mae B.
2 colors available

BY BUDWEISER

To best enjoy Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, gently rotate the chilled can once before pouring. Then, serve cold, or pour over ice, into a traditional goblet-style glass and garnish with a slice of lime or celery stalk. Salting the rim of the glass or adding a dash of hot sauce to the beer allows adults to further customize Chelada. A savory beer that is great for any occasion, Budweiser & Clamato Chelada and Bud Light & Clamato Chelada pair well with traditional Latino dishes such as ceviche, chicken enchiladas and tamales. see more...

• I've never tried this. What do you gu...Nothing 11 Answers
  • OMG...is this any good?!?!No it's not 7 Answers
Photos (3)
  • "I like that they came out with this ........but I make my own when I cannot find it......just fill a glass with ice and some clamato tomato cocktail and the remainder with bud light!" in 1 review
  • "best combo ever its yummy just add a little salt and it amazing" in 1 review
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Bad idea for me to try. I only bought this once because it sounded good and I had no clue what clamato was. The reason I thought it was good was because I saw a foam cup filled with chile powder on the inside and you buy a modelo and mix and that tastes amazing with some lime juice. I thought that's what the clamato was just in liquid version and thought it would be that good. But no. It taste like you're drinking the original V8 tomato juice with beer. I hate tomatoes and tomato juice. So if you're not a fan of tomatoes and tomato juice, don't buy this. That's all you'll taste.
Norma C.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
I was introduced to this beer by a friend of mine, and I didn't think I would like it but I actually have come to LOVE it!
I prefer the extra lime product and I always add fresh lime and a splash of Tabasco sauce to mine. Very Yummy!!
I highly recommend this beer to those with an adventurous side it's great !
Analy M.
Analy M.
Aurora, IL
This is pretty good at first but to be honest the after taste is pretty nasty, it's at a good price in your local liquor store but I recommend on getting a better type of beer seriously it tastes like water and you'll want to keep on going to the bathroom, I don't think I'll ever buy this again.
Ashley h.
Ashley h.
Yes yes yes! Now that the weather is finally warming up, I love hanging out in my backyard drinking my Bud Light Chelada. I crave these things. I always grab the 6 pack, I do wish all these large companies would come up with an alternative to the 6 pack plastic rings though.
Julia Mae B.
Julia Mae B.
Caldwell, ID
I have never tried these until this spring time!! And I have fallen in love! These are my go to for alcoholic beverage by far, the taste is refreshing and crisp, a perfect combination of beer and Clamato! I like to add a splash of lime and a few drops of hot sauce! Yum!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Laredo, TX
Im not much of a beer drinker but when i came across budlight chelada...OMG!! My world was turned around...lol now i can actually drink a beerband enjoy it....it is delicious just add some lemon and sea salt and you are ready to party!!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Bud light Chelsea's are bomb after a hangover hands down the best cure ;) I love to drink these but try it when you wake up with a really bad hangover it will take it all away but just one! It's a tasty chelada! #Hangovercure #NoHeadach
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
There is nothing better than the real thing that you make at home with Mexican beer, but I can say these are great for the price and convenience of not having to carry around 5 ingredients for a real michelada. Perfect for bbqs
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am kinda OBSESSED with Bud Light Chelada! They are my go to drink in the summer and also when I am hungover! They taste amazing and aren't too spicy. I highly recommend these to anyone. They are are very refreshing and tasty!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Always have these at family parties. They are the go to drinks for many people. It had a nice taste to it, it does taste a little bit like a regular bud light beer, but not much as you would expect. Great for the summer time !!
Duong P.
Duong P.
I've never tried this. What do you guys mix it with to make it good?
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
OMG...is this any good?!?!