Bud Light Beer 500ml

Energy : 103.6kJ/24.9kcal,518kJ/124.5kcal | Fat : 0g,0g | Saturated Fat : 0g,0g | Carbohydrate : 0.7g,3.5g | Total Sugars : 0.1g,0.5g | Protein : 0.2g,1.0g | Salt : 0.002g,0.01g |

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bud Light Beer 500ml!
How would you rate this product?
member-18a701
This is my go to summer bbq drink! Light and refreshing! I am a repeat customer on this product for sure!
Sarah M.
Shawnee Msn, KS
I know, I know. How boring am I in my beer drinking? But I’ve always preferred a tasty beer over wine any day, as much as I’d love to branch out! This is my go to alcoholic beverage, whether at a bar or at home. I like the flavor and would always buy again!
Isabela C.
My favorite beer. Tastes good and goes down smooth. It was my go to drink choice throughout college.
Christina J.
Charlestown, NH
I like Bud Light too you can drink a lot of them and you still won’t feel that you’re drunk lol
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
You honestly can’t go wrong. It’s very American. Tastes like a Friday night in college, or a country concert.
Gabrielle P.
Castro Valley, CA
Why not have a refreshing beer while on the lake or by the pool or heck on Sunday watching your favorite sports team!
Stacy B.
All time favorite! I’ve been drinking this beer for 30 years and I would never change a thing!!
Kat M.
Bud light is a great light beer. It's nothing fancy but on those hot summer days, I find them as my go to! They also seem to be readily available & affordable.
Ellee Y.
Lakewood, OH
Really enjoy a bud light. Not a super heavy beer(to me) and not expensive, super affordable!
Jennifer G.
Light cheap beer. Not a huge fan of this beer. But it’s got less calories which is always a plus.

Looking for your answer?