BY BUD LIGHT #24 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Honestly who can say they have never tried a Bud Light and not enjoyed that crispy fresh cold brewed taste!!! Bud Light is the TOP light lager that still preserves that wonderful taste. I mean who does not enjoy the “light” factor but the flavor remains delicious! It is absolutely the beer that you can count on as advertised. It has 4 simple great ingredients that combine together to bring that great taste to your mouth! It is easily paired with all dinner selections and goes great with any event. It is an absolute versatile drink that everyone can enjoy. Very reasonably priced and great sales almost each week at various grocery stores. And if you have never tried one I promise you there will be no disappointment with that first set up all the way to the last. Also we enjoy the other bud light products out there such as Bud light lime and Bud light platinum. And I can’t forget to mention it is great to use with many many recipes!!! And with the Super Bowl coming up on Sunday I know that my household refrigerator will be full of Bud light. It is a great pair with watching football games and hanging out with friends and family. Lastly, I will wrap it up by saying that bud lite is obviously my number one beer of choice and I want everyone to know it has a great crisp delicious taste that goes down so smooth!
Sophia V.
Pours a very pale translucent yellow with a half finger, fizzy white head.
Smells of sweet corn, green apples and mild sugar.
Ice cold this isn't half bad, but as it warms it's charm quickly disappears. I get flavors of sugary cereal, bread, red and green apples and just the faintest notion of bitterness.
Feel is light and extremely well carbonated, akin to seltzer water.

Pretty bland, but not necessarily "bad". There's nothing here thats really offensive or repugnant to the palate. If you get this fresh and not sunstroked it's really not terrible. The great thing about this beer is that you can drink a lot of it without getting wasted or having to worry about your caloric intake. I believe there's a time and place for beers like this during the summer when the weather gets really hot.
Katie W.
Review for: Bud Light® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Whether you're a novice or a professional, Bud Light is a great beer. While I enjoy a lot of craft beers, I still fall back on Bud Light for something lighter or when it's really hot out. Craft beers and heavy beers are not good when it's hot and humid outside. Bud Light has you covered, no matter the weather or temperature. I love it because it is the all American light beer.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Bud Light Beer 12 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle more...
The literal only reason I drink this beer is if someone bought it for me, or this is all they have on tap at the bar, I only have a few bucks to spend at the bar, or this is the only beer at the party. I never willingly purchase this beer because it tastes so cheap, and it has no flavor. The packaging is beautiful, I like the blue. That's about the only thing I like about this beer, other than it's dirt cheap at the bar.
Jeff E.
Greenville
Review for: Beer 18 - 16 fl oz cans more...
My friends always make fun of me “oh you’re drinking that water again?” To then I say Nay! I am drinking my favorite beer of all time, I’m not sure what it is but there is something about the taste and smell that reminds me of being a kid again, not because I drank but because my grandpa always drank this and it just creates such great memories for me, keep doing what you’re doing bud light!
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
This is a wonderful beer! It tastes great and has some pretty awesome packaging! I really love the aluminum cans so you can reseal them. They are prefect for four wheel riding, floating, and just anything that usually involves spilling stuff lol. My only problem is how much more this brand is compared to others since to me this and bush taste exactly the same.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: Bud Light Beer 12 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle more...
What can I say. Bud Light is one of my all-time favorite beers. It gets the job done and doesn’t leave you feeling as bloated as other beers do. I could drink this at any occasion and prefer it out of the aluminum bottle as I find it keeps it extra cold :) Definitely worth the price in my books!
Reagan H.
Anna
I guess I say in my other post about beer, I'm not an avid Beer Drinker. I feel as if Bud Light is one of my favorite beers to drink, especially if it's on a summer night while we're playing horseshoes outside or on a summer day at on the lake. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Beer 18 - 16 fl oz cans more...
Bud Light tastes like what I imagine cold, watered down urine would. I don’t know if I will ever forgive Bud Light for even putting that thought into my head in the first place. Somehow it’s one of the most popular beers in the US, and I will never understand why. Just save your money.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Bud Light Beer 12 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottle more...
This is my favorite beer, hands down. So light, crisp and refreshing. If you've had bud light before then you know that it's the best beer ever. There is nothing better than an ice cold can of bud around a fire or while you're grilling a burger. I love how smooth they go down too.
Angie W.
e bernstadt, KY
Do you prefer Budweiser or Bud Light
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Can or bottle ?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think it goes down smooth?
Juana B.
homeland, ca
What do you like to drink more bottle or can beer?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
This was my go to beer in college, because it was cheap and did the job. Now that I'm an adult, I'll spend the extra to get a beer that actually tastes good. What was your go to beer in college? What is your go to beer as an adult?