BY BUD LIGHT #10 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pours a very pale translucent yellow with a half finger, fizzy white head.
Smells of sweet corn, green apples and mild sugar.
Ice cold this isn't half bad, but as it warms it's charm quickly disappears. I get flavors of sugary cereal, bread, red and green apples and just the faintest notion of bitterness.
Feel is light and extremely well carbonated, akin to seltzer water.

Pretty bland, but not necessarily "bad". There's nothing here thats really offensive or repugnant to the palate. If you get this fresh and not sunstroked it's really not terrible. The great thing about this beer is that you can drink a lot of it without getting wasted or having to worry about your caloric intake. I believe there's a time and place for beers like this during the summer when the weather gets really hot.
Noel Q.
Albuquerque, NM
All I can say about myself is....Being Born & Raised in Texas.... I've always been a Bud Light Supporter, Texas Tippin my Ice Cold Bud Light Bottle with one hand, while holding my Bud Light Pool Cue in the other hand. With friends and/or family at the pool hall. Cracking jokes, good music, an occasional dance, saying "rack 'em" or " who's next ??" Point being.... Almost everywhere I was, went to, or left from..... My Bud Light was always with me. And has never let me down whenever I needed another wonderful night with some great memories to boot. Every time!!
Natalie G.
Not that bad of a beer. It's crisp and refreshing and CHEAP. If you're looking to get messed up after a couple beers it'll get you there. I can drink this dressed or by its self. There isn't much of a flavor to it or much of an after taste. After awhile it's like drinking water. Bud Light is especially cheaper at restaurants/bars, so if I just want to have a beer just to have one and not looking into spending some money I'll drink this as well.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
When I think beer, I think Bud Light! You are always able to find this beer wherever you choose to buy your alcohol. And you can't miss the bright blue cans/boxes. This beer has a very smooth and refreshing taste. I am not a big drinker, and usually do not like alcohol, but Bud Light is different. I love how it taste, and can't get enough! If you have never tried it you are missing out.
Luis N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm honestly more of a ipa type of guy but I have to say this is 1 of my exceptions. Its a great party beer since it's usually cheaper than the rest and can be bought in larger quantities. Another good thing is people can drink more of them with out getting too drunk since they're not that strong, which keeps the party going!!
Danielle A.
I love drinking out of these aluminum bottles. I think it keeps the beer colder longer and the taste of it is just better I don't really know got to explain it. Of course they are a little higher on the price because they are bottles but spend the extra couple bucks I think it always is worth it for the aluminum bottles.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA
I never have been a big fan of beer... It makes you so full fast... But while going out I would always get Miller Light and could only have one or 2, I recently tried Bud light and I have to say I love this beer the taste is smooth I can drink many and does not leave you with a bad hangover! Definitely my favorite beer!
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Bud light in the bottle is my absolute favorite beer. It's really the only one I will drink. It has a light refreshing taste that I think is much better than the dark bitter flavor of full flavor beer. Bud light is a good quality for the price at only about ten dollars for a twelve pack. I love bud light.
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
The only time I really drink bud light is at the beach when I am relaxing it is the perfect go to beer for relaxation compared to some of the other I have tried. I would prefer it to be in a bottle then a can because the taste is a little better in a bottle but overall I would still order it over others
judith f.
Hemet, CA
You can never go wrong with having some Budlight beer at any party,Bbq or even when just hanging out with friends and family. The Beer is so refreshing and the good thing is that its good on the price not to expensive and melow to enjoy. I recommend this beer i would defiantly purchance again.
Angie W.
E Bernstadt, KY
Do you prefer Budweiser or Bud Light
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Can or bottle ?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think it goes down smooth?
Juana B.
homeland, ca
What do you like to drink more bottle or can beer?
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
BUD LIGHT OR BUDWEISER ? i like budlight... :)