Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans

by Bud Light

#14 in Beer

Bud Light is a premium light lager with a superior drinkability that has made it the best-selling and most popular beer in the United States. Bud Light is brewed using a blend of premium aroma hop varieties, both American-grown and imported, and a combination of barley malts and rice. Bud Light is a light-bodied beer featuring a fresh, clean taste with a subtle hop aroma, delicate malt sweetness and a crisp finish that delivers the ultimate refreshment.

Are the bud light beer good?
What do you think about this drink? Favor, taste, [product:bud-light-beer-27]
What bud product is your favorite?
Start your review of Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Jennie S.
This is hubby’s favorite adult beverage so I am giving this five stars because he loves the taste and the sales. It certainly is a mainstay in our culture and I do enjoy the different promotions and the television commercials with horses and puppy dogs! [product:bud-light-beer-20pk/12-fl-oz-cans]
ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by ashley M.
As a former bud light girl I may be a little biased, however I’ll still go on record of saying I don’t order anything else! Bud light girl for life
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Review for: Bud Light Beer - 20pk/16 fl oz Aluminum Bottles
One of my husband favorite beer, it is cheap and good teste, he really like can beer.
Tiffany D.
Franklin, TN
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Tiffany D.
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle
Absolutely my favorite beer on one I will drink because it has great flavor and goes down great with dinner. I believe that all bud light is amazing and super affordable and light on the stomach to be able to handle.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Amy R.
Review for: Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle
We don't drink very often but we do always try to have some kind of beer and wine in the house for when my husband and I feel like having a drink or when we have guest over. My husband like bud and bud light. It's a great trusted brand, taste good gose down smooth and the price is good too! I definitely will recommend Budweiser beer over most. It what we personally like when we feel like drinking when we want a beer. Its a great beer for ball games too. Lol
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally am not a fan of beer but my husband loves this brand so much. He prefers this beer over the rest and it’s not too expensive. He’s not a big drinker so a pack last awhile. I’ll definitely be buying him more.
Samantha S.
Little Falls, MN
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bud light seltzer lemonades are tasty anytime but will be super refreshing this summer! Naturally flavored!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by vanessa T.
Light beer with a good flavor, very light flavor!! Good to refresh the mouth.. ideal for making a michelada with Clamato; Clamato-Beer(Bud light or the one you like the most) played Magui-lemons- English sauce-salt- chamoy and Miguelito.. This michelada tastes delicious ❤️
Leonor A.
Louisville, KY
Bud Light Beer - 20pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Leonor A.
I am not into drinking beer, but when I drink one of the ones I like is bud light because it is a smooth and rich beer on the palate if I recommend it at home I always have it for when my friends arrive ok
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This is my go to for beer. It’s light and not too expensive. Tastes great. And it’s easy to find in most locations.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Matthew C.
Cerritos, CA
il y a un an
Zhanar A. il y a 10 mois
Tastes like regular beer... well... I am taking the regular, that’s might be the reason. Coast 2,5 per big can in little groceries, However, yesterday I went to @7eleven and bought it for $3,50 or even higher price. I like it! Just regular and no hangover 😍😎😎😎😎😎
svetlana M.