BY BUCKY

Soothing Comfort, Warms in the Microwave or Chills in the Freezer Filled with Flax Seeds. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Premium Flax Seeds. Machine Washable Cover. Eco Friendly Product. Soothing Relief for: Tired Puffy Eyes. Headaches. Migraines. Fever. Eye Strain. Hot Flashes. see more...

Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
This is great for sleeping at night it also keeps the darkness out very comfortable you can heat it to you feel well rested and beautiful
Sequoia U.
Los Osos, CA
I like that the cover is machine washable, and that it is so easy to use. It is defiantly relaxing.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I love this sleeping mask. It helps me relax and sleep!!! I have a family who always needs me so sleep is scarce and interrupted.
Paula M.
Clovis, CA
This is a great mask. It contours to fit and cover your eyes, blocking out the light & helping you to relax.
Tina E.
I hate the morning light in my eyes. This is a MUST have in my house. It's heavy and stays pressed against my eyes. I sleep so much better with one of these on.