Buckleys Mixture Cough Suppressant

by Buckleys

Does this medicine make you drowsy?
Start your review of Buckleys Mixture Cough Suppressant!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The absolute best cough/cold remedy I've ever had in my life! It does taste awful...like liquid Vicks, but they are in no way affiliated and it doesn't matter bc it's effective as can be. I don't even get sick anymore (unless Its something major like the covid or sepsis w mrsa or a bone infection. I used to have sinus infections frequently but this remains in my #1 spot in my medicine cabinet.
Arianna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been taking Buckley’s since I was a little girl. People always thought I was weird because I preferred this over Motrin and other medicines. To me it taste very minty and packs a powerful punch that helps clear your sinuses and instantly starts fighting any sickness you may have. It is harder to find nowadays but it’s worth the search and the price.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
And nothing works like buckleys when you have a cough! It tastes horrible but it works !
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Buckeleys it not the most delectable medicine but it work magically. The first time i took it i could believe that something that awful could do so much good.
Mike L. K.
This stuff is amazing! You gotta get a bottle. Like right now. Your face will turn inside out from the taste, but you will be better in no time flat. Damn, its the best cough syrup ever. Seriously though.. Get up, go get yourself a bottle. I keep a spare around just in case. You wont be sorry if you use this.
Dani L.
Gibsons , BC
This stuff works but I didn’t give them 5 stars for the trauma the taste caused me as a child. My gramma told me sugar with it would make it taste better but don’t be fooled!
Cass H.
Lethbridge , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is so gross!!! Their motto is “it tastes awful, but it works”... and they’re right. It does work like a charm, but the taste is nasty! I will always use this when I’m sick, but that taste is something out of this world!
lori M.
midland, ON
just recently had a cold and i bought this to help with it.. It worked wonders. Just wish it didnt take bad
rebecca V.
Forest, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If it weren't for the horrible taste this product has I would give it a 5 star rating. If I ever feel a cold coming on I take a dose or two throughout the day and it always seems to clear up my cold. Even when I get a bad cold this product instantly helps with the scratchy throat and headaches.
Carrie M.
Winnipeg
Works instantly to reduce cough and helps to clear sinuses. Definitely promotes faster healing