BY BUCKLEYS

Buckleys Complete Extra Strength Mucus Relief Cough Cold Flu provides fast-acting relief of cold and flu symptoms such as wet cough nasal and sinus congestion fever sore throat pain minor aches and pains and chest congestion. The formula works in your lungs to loosen and thin out mucus and phlegm and has an expectorant to clear it from your chest. see more...

amanda P.
Moose jaw, SK
Not the best tasting stuff however Buckley’s is a classic remedy that never disappoints!.. currently nursing a cold and this has given some relief so I can sleep and rest!
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Bought this again and again. One of the only things that instantly soothes my sore throat. I honestly don't even mind the taste of this one, it's super minty and instantly clears up your nose. Definitely speeds up my sick days. Helps me sleep at night since it helps my nose stop running and keeps my coughing down. Gets rid of mucus well
Edwina M.
This stuff is the best! I am currently using it, just like I always do when I'm sick. It can take your breath away for a second with its awful taste but in the end is totally worth it! One of the only cough syrups I have ever used that you can actually feel working right away. Have some kleenex handy because this stuff kicks the mucous right out of your body!!
Taneisha h.
1,466 reviews
Helps relieve cough great for the entire family might be too harsh for kids not the great taste but it works