BUCKLEY'S COMPLETE 24 Caplets COUGH, COLD & FLU Extra Strength Relief for Day & Night

BY BUCKLEYS

Megan 🐼.
The day time pill helped me stay awake all day not feeling one hundred percent sick and in need of my bed, i was able to stay and do my daily activities. The night pill helped me sleep through the whole night and really helped within a few days get rid of my cold. 100% would recommend taking this pill. except sometimes they’re harder to swallow since they’re larger pills.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Great when I feel too nauseous to take syrup. Although the syrup helps my throat and clears my sinuses quicker. But this helps my headaches well, and helps me sleep at night.
Jaymee L.
St, ON
The absolute best. Would recommend. Won’t take any other medicine when I’m sick. The night time pills relax you and help you sleep great. Great relief for stuffy nose. 10/10 for sure
Chris D.
I get colds roughly 3-5 times a year, and Buckley's is always my go-to relief! It takes away most of my sniffles and coughs, and helps with sinus headaches, fevers, and general achiness. I don't think I could live without it!
Amanda W.
Best product by far for getting rid of a cold day and night works fast there's no cons whatsoever very effective and not disappointed in the product at all it's affordable and I would definitely recommend this product