Buckle.com uploaded by Hillary P.Buckle.com uploaded by Meghan L.Buckle.com uploaded by Elisha H.

BY BUCKLE.COM

• Is the quality worth the money? 2 Answers
  • Have you purchased jewelry from buckle? How was the quality?8 Answers
  • Whats your fav thing from buckle? 11 Answers
Buckle.com
  • "Very very pricey store not for the woman with a few extra pounds but they have cute clothes for smaller people wouldn't shop there" in 18 reviews
  • "very expensive store, high quality clothes, good employer to work for great customer service!" in 16 reviews
  • "Honestly I never really owned or purchased anything from this company, but I heard that they have a really good quality for jeans ." in 16 reviews
  • "Although some things can be a little pricey, the jean quality is phenomenal." in 13 reviews
  • "I think Buckle has super cute stuff, but everything is way over-priced and I can get the same quality jeans that are just as cute at Maurices and they fit way cute on me. " in 12 reviews
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
After years of wearing cheaper Jean brands, my friend finally convinced to invest in a couple pairs of Buckle brand Jeans and I've never looked back. Although their jeans are on the high end price wise, they are 100% worth the investment! They are way more durable than cheaper brands and Buckle has tailors you can bring your jeans into and they'll fix them up for free if necessary. My favorite brand are the Kan Can jeans because they hug you tightly for a nice, flattering fit. The material is stretchy as well so I can wear these all day and still feel totally comfortable (and I never thought I'd say that about a pair of jeans!). I highly recommend buying some yourself! Buckle.com
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I always get suckkerd into this store, they quality it's what does it. Everything is pretty esssspensive but the quality is 100% there. I'm usually buying jeans and shorts there. You can always find the perfect fit and it's high quality denim that last. The app is awesome it has your local stores inventory for you to look at so you can online shop and either go try before you buy or just buy straight from the app. Definitely recommend this place if you need some good quality pants! Oh and they also have a rewards program so you get money off with a cirtian amount spent! So that's a plus!
Chaney B.
Royalton
I received a gift card from someone for the Buckle, which don’t get me wrong has great clothing/accessories, but for a bigger girl like me, I can’t fit in most of their clothing it seems. &, not only that, the pricing is ridiculous on everything. $120 for a pair of jeans, yikes! Lol.
Abbie Q.
There are some super cute clothes at the buckle I love the men's section to and my man is actually the person who introduced my to buckle in the first place. We have both got some cool things from there. Some of the items are more spendy, but some are worth it.
Bobbie M.
If I could give Buckle more than 5 stars I would. This is my favorite store and I shop here frequently. They are pricey but to me worth every penny. They also do military discounts which is amazing and saves us some money. I don’t think there’s a single thing at Buckle that I have bought that I have not liked or had problems with. Fantastic quality! I love all their brands and their store brand Is a little more affordable with the same quality as the higher price point clothing.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I love this store to find the cutest shirts and jewelry!! Since the clothes are very expensive, I only shop for sale clothes. The sales are super nice and the clothes are still cute! I totally recommend this store!
Tina G.
Kirwin
Super cute store with very cute clothes. However, it is way overpriced in everything. The quality is pretty good overall but for how much something cost, it should be amazing. Some brick and mortar stores offer kids clothing but others do not. My son likes the clothes from here but we don't like shopping here much for to prices.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
if you know your exact size at Buckle then this will benefit from going to the store and dealing with girls trying to get commission. you can pick out everything online
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
We love this store . It is pricey, but you get high quality clothing . My husband purchased a pair of jeans that lasted a very long time and were extremely comfortable and nice. I love their sweaters and accessories as well . This is an awesome place to shop .
Haley D.
Springfield
I buy most of my clothes, except gym clothes, at Buckle. It's super expensive but their clothes are great quality and very unique. You typically can't find a similar clothing item somewhere else. Most of their clothes look almost boutique.
Britany R.
Sault S Marie, MI
What's the best thing you ever bought from Buckle?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Is the clothing good quality i feel like this store is pricey?
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
Whats your fav thing from buckle?
Cariebeth G.
Perryville , KY
Does anyone else feel like this store is a bit pricey?
Jordan P.
Muncie, IN
Are the jeans really worth the money?