Bucilla My 1st Stitch Whoo Loves You Mini Counted Cross Stitch Kit-6in Round 14 Count

BY BUCILLA

Bucilla-My First Stitch Mini Counted Cross Stitch Kit. These cross stitch designs are fresh and fun for beginners. Has easy to learn instructions with how-to steps showing you how it is done. New stitchers can create a quick and easy project. This package contains one 14 count Aida cloth, one 6 inch plastic hoop, floss, needle, buttons and an easy-to-read chart. Design: Whoo Loves You. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Honestly this product just tied my daughters room together so adorable the colors are vibrant it's clear you can tell it's an owl just so cute
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is so adorable! I love owls theme anything and this has such a cute saying that goes along with it! I think owls are really cute!
Amy C.
Love seeing that these still exist. These are great to do not only for childrens bedrooms and nurseries but also a very nice keepsake.
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
I love seeing little home made things like these just wish I had the time and patients to sit down and do stuff like that :)
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
I live to cross stitch. This is so cute. would look awesome in my daughters room..
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this! I'm totally obsessed with owls , I would so buy this! cute