Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe uploaded by Anny M.Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe uploaded by wendy d.Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe uploaded by Nancy P.
Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe

Buchana's Scotch Deluxe

BY BUCHANA'S #95 in Whiskey

Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe
Buchana's Scotch Deluxe
jocelyn r.
i have been drinking this for a while. It’s not my favorite, but i can still drink it. I like to mix it with cranberry juice or red bull. The hangover with this stuff is something else. i always recommended it to others!
Barbara M.
Orlando, FL
I been trying many whiskeys but I just drink this licor because doesn’t make me feel handover. Is expensive but I really like the taste and I’m ok spending my money in this whiskey 👌🏻
Lizzie M.
Oklahoma City
Go to drink! Whiskey with sprite! Sprite Lemon Lime Soda love it! I used to drink this a lot in Mexico! Good size! Excellent pricing!
ADRI N.
thos one by itself it taste alright.. it does leave a sharp sense when you swallow it but other than that you can mix it with your favorite juice for a better taste
𝕰𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖆 𝕬.
Lafayette
So I only use his for when I have people over, or were playing a game and want to spice it up. It has a great flavor kind of soft but kind of rough. Great value, I would purchase this.. you guys should def try it.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Lo he recibido como obsequio de navidad en varias ocaciones y de verdad es una bebida excelente, de calidad, es tan suave que puedes tomarlo tranquilamente sin necesidad de mezclarlo Con nada más o con hielo y listo!
Janet Z.
This is my drink not to smooth but not to rough price went up which is kinda bummy but beside that this is my comfort drink when I want to drink with my girlfriends. Mix it with pineapple and some cranberry juice and you're good to go !!! I love it totally recommend it to anyone
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
When having a family party!!! this is the drink everybody loves!! i love this cold, with ice,pineapple and cranberry juice ! it is a bit pricey but it is a good drink!!! make sure you get a couple cuz everybody will drink it!! This will turn everybody up! hehe :)
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
buchanas is a staple in our family gatherings.
wile some enjoy it still on the rocks others prefer it with pineapple juice or cranberry served with ice.
great drink to have a great time to. id recommend it hands down. its an all nighter for sure.
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Buchanans es una mezcla con gran cuerpo muy gratificante con un invitante aroma de notas de vainilla acaramelada.

El rico carácter de la malta llena el paladar con un gratificante sabor ahumado turbio balanceado por la fruta y la vainilla.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
WHAT WOULD YOU MIX IT WITH?
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
What's the best mix for this drink?
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this get u drunk?
Brenda A.
Pineville, LA
How is this compared to other Scotch Whiskeys?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE TASTE OF THIS THAT YOU LIKE?