Buchana's Scotch Deluxe

Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe
Buchana's Scotch Deluxe
Elizabeth P.
Chicago
This is my number one stop. Every time I go with a small group of friends this is a good idea to buy along side with pineapple or orange juice and occasionally with a side of mineral water. Usually it cost average $40-44 so I’d say it’s not pricey for the quantity.
Yahara M.
This whiskey it’s the very best!!!! So smooth, you can either drink it on the rocks or with pineapple juice or if you prefer coke I prefer mine on the rocks great drink!!!! Also great for mixing with punch for the holidays!!!! Best whiskey I ever had!!!!!
jocelyn r.
i have been drinking this for a while. It’s not my favorite, but i can still drink it. I like to mix it with cranberry juice or red bull. The hangover with this stuff is something else. i always recommended it to others!
Lizzie M.
Oklahoma City
Go to drink! Whiskey with sprite! Sprite Lemon Lime Soda love it! I used to drink this a lot in Mexico! Good size! Excellent pricing!
Janette G.
Grand Prairie
LAWD! This is great with cranberry or pine apple juice. My favorite is with cranberry juice. If I could I would buy a bottle everyday. The texture and everything blends well together .
Monica C.
Provo, UT
I consider this to be the best whiskey or at least one of the best. Even if it's a bit expensive, it's worth it. I take it a few times when I need to relax at night for a tiring day.
Erica T.
Kissimmee, FL
I Love this drink! It mixes perfectly with apple juice or coconut water! You could even drink this on the rocks! You cannot go wrong with Buchanan, truly one of my favorite either when going out or relaxing at home
Tania M.
Shafter
I don’t really drink but when there’s an occasion i like to drink this beverage mixed with pineapple juice. This alcoholic drink can be pricy but since its pretty strong at least for me i feel most people drink it mixed with something else so that makes it last for longer.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Lo he recibido como obsequio de navidad en varias ocaciones y de verdad es una bebida excelente, de calidad, es tan suave que puedes tomarlo tranquilamente sin necesidad de mezclarlo Con nada más o con hielo y listo!
Vetzali T.
N Las Vegas, NV
I’m not a drinker at all but this drink mixed with pineapple juice is so bomb!!! You don’t really taste the liquor at all, I definitely reconciled this mercies drink for party celebrations of any sort!
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
WHAT WOULD YOU MIX IT WITH?
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
What's the best mix for this drink?
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this get u drunk?
Brenda A.
Pineville, LA
How is this compared to other Scotch Whiskeys?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE TASTE OF THIS THAT YOU LIKE?

Buchana's  Scotch Deluxe