Buchanan's Scotch Deluxe 18 Year

by Buchanans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buchanan's Scotch Deluxe 18 Year!
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is that special whiskey we take out rarely. It’s only for special ocassions. The taste is great it’s just on the pricey side.
Coral gables, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Best whiskey ever! Love the woody smell and the softness, I drink it with water and I can go all night without getting drunk :)
3221 Carter Ave Apt# 357 Marina del rey California
It doesn’t have a strong flavor, but it taste just perfect in the rocks. Repeated customer because it doesn’t give hang over
Compton, CA
I drink this best with cranberry juice and pineapple juice with some ice! The 21 is way better but the 18 is pretty good too
Buchanan's lo tomamos en fiestas especiales. Cuándo viene a mis padres a mi casa brindamos con una copa de Buchanan's
Turlock
My favorite whiskey. Perfect to mix with but also nice and smooth on the rocks or straight. No harsh after taste or burn.
Taylor, TX
This is the spechial deluxe 18 years. Its smooth, tastes good and is awesome to have in your home bar for the holidays.
Hearne, TX
I love it. My go to drink every time with some red bull when I’m out partying. Goes down smooth!! Recommend it
Laveen, AZ
This is my husbands favorite. I buy this for him for our anniversary or birthday, I enjoy this with him as well.
SAN JOSE, CA
Taste is okay. Great to mix with pineapple juice. You will not feel the buzz in till a couple hours all at once.

Looking for your answer?