BY BUCHANANS

Jazmin Q.
Bell Gardens , CA
The smoothest whiskey I know! Mix it w a bit of tonic, cranberry and Red Bull and u got urself a pretty good drink. Runs about $80-$100 a bottle which is a good price for a good whiskey!
David F.
Gainesville
I don’t think I have tried any other whiskey with this awesome taste. It is definitely the top when talking about flavor and uniqueness. I recommend anyone to try this product. It is my favorite so far
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
overall great drink !
mixes well with your choice of juice. i prefer pineapple or cranberry. this is a must for any party because you can get buzzed or really wasted depending on your choosing lol.
its also good on the rocks its not as harsh as others.
Jazmin C.
I drank this for my 21st and it was so good mixed with cranberry and pineapple juice. I wouldn't take shots just mixed drinks, gives you a nice drink without tasting too much alcohol, though because it's aged 18 years it cost more than the 12 one, but it's the same thing.
Maria G.
Davie
It is whiskey, excellent savor, I recommend it to friends, family and all people!!!! I drink with love
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite whiskey and it tastes very good in my opinion I am only familiar with this brand.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love buchanans, it taste great alone with some ice or mixing it with pineapple juice.
Yuraima R.
This reminds me a relax moments. With family or with friends this is the best options ever!
Valeria A.
Hamilton, ON
Buchanan’s is perfect for have a good time with friends all night long!! Buchanans Buchanan's Scotch Deluxe 18 Year 750ML
Maria K.
El licor es bueno la verdad no suelo tomar whiskey es bueno, me parece caro, no es un producto que consuma mucho.