BY BUCHANANS

Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
This is absolutely my favorite whiskey!! It has the gretest light delicate flavor!! The packaging is just so deluxe! I’ve been drinking this whiskey for years now it’s the only one I drink!! I always recommend to my friends and bring over a bottle for get togethers!
Jazmin Q.
Los Angeles, CA
The smoothest whiskey I know! Mix it w a bit of tonic, cranberry and Red Bull and u got urself a pretty good drink. Runs about $80-$100 a bottle which is a good price for a good whiskey!
David F.
Gainesville
I don’t think I have tried any other whiskey with this awesome taste. It is definitely the top when talking about flavor and uniqueness. I recommend anyone to try this product. It is my favorite so far
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
overall great drink !
mixes well with your choice of juice. i prefer pineapple or cranberry. this is a must for any party because you can get buzzed or really wasted depending on your choosing lol.
its also good on the rocks its not as harsh as others.
Jazmin C.
I drank this for my 21st and it was so good mixed with cranberry and pineapple juice. I wouldn't take shots just mixed drinks, gives you a nice drink without tasting too much alcohol, though because it's aged 18 years it cost more than the 12 one, but it's the same thing.
Estrella M.
Compton, CA
I drink this best with cranberry juice and pineapple juice with some ice! The 21 is way better but the 18 is pretty good too
Maria G.
Davie
It is whiskey, excellent savor, I recommend it to friends, family and all people!!!! I drink with love
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite whiskey and it tastes very good in my opinion I am only familiar with this brand.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love buchanans, it taste great alone with some ice or mixing it with pineapple juice.
Iamilex I.
My go to = this with pineapple juice or with Red Bull both are amazing. If you’re tolerant to alcohol this won’t do much but if you’re light weight like me & still like to drink you’ll be good with 2 drinks 😅