BY BUCHANANS

• I've really enjoyed scotch, what's the best mixes for this drink ...6 Answers
Rita E.
This right here! It's my Favorite I can say #1 election when it comes to drinks! If you want to keep it classy and simple 2oz on the rocks are the best option. But if you like to be adventurous, add a splash of cranberry or pineapple juice and you'll have the best cocktail you could ever imagine!
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
I drink this when im gonna party or just when I wanna have a drink with my dinner this is my day one its strong but it tastes so good ! It did meet my expectations ! Overall im really satisfied i would recommend it for people to buy it has a lot of product for the price !
Rachel M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fact you can mix it with several drinks and it's still good for example Sprite, cranberry and Red BullBuchanan's Deluxe 12 Year Old Scotch Whisky
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of the best blended scoth whisky i love to drink. I love to mix it up with either pineapple juive or cranberry sometimes ill.mix it with both together. This is always something we love to drink at our family parties!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love this stuff!! I like to mix it with cranberry juice or coke and lots of ice. It relaxes me so much after a long day. It's not that pricey compared to others and sometimes on sale during holidays that's the best time to buy it.
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
My absolute favorite drink. Has an amazing taste. I usually drink it by itself or mixed with cranberry juice. I don't get hangovers the next day. I would recommend this to anyone. If you haven't tried it before it's a must!
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
Man I love this when we have a party is a must I like to mix it with ice and pineapple juice is a great drink favorite drink too is pricey but well worth it I highly recommended it to everyone it has a great taste
Abbie B.
Salonpas are really good. I have broke ribs and these have helped so much. These are different than any other patch. They stay on better. They don't crinkle. They actually stay on where you put them. You can really feel them working to.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy the taste of this liquor. It's soft on the throat and can be mix with juice and it does not taste bad. It doesn't give me a headache like other liquor the next morning which is a plus.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love mixing this with cranberry juice & some fresh ice cubes . I highly recommend you to try it . It taste good . I had no regrets trying it.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I've really enjoyed scotch, what's the best mixes for this drink so I can try them out?