Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime

Bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

Does the lime flavour taste artificial?
Do you find this kind too carbonated?
[product:bubly-sparkling-water-strawberry]
Start your review of Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime!
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Publix
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime Sparkling water 💦 lime bubbly I love it 😻 ; me encanta esta agua gasificada; la recomiendo.
Justina J.
Hoffman Est, IL
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Justina J.
Purchased at: Target
Super refreshing, great taste. No calories and lots of different flavors to choose from! My favorite one is strawberry and grapefruit. Comes in cute 12 fl oz cans.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Reika H.
Great sparkling water. It's completely zero calories and no sweeteners added. It's been my go to carbonated drink!! The lime flavor isn't overpowering and easy to drink. One thing I liked was a can tab. Not only it's cute, but also it was so smooth to open it. I would buy it again :)
Clarissa G.
lexington
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Clarissa G.
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Clarissa G.
These might as well be a sugar free Sprite! I love trying all the new seltzer flavors that come out and these and the cherry flavor are my favorites. These sell in 8 packs, 4 for $11 at my local grocery.
Melissa O.
Ocala, FL
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: Publix
• great taste • perfect lime flavor • exceeds quality compared to la croix 10/10 recommend!
Caitlin D.
Stevens Point, WI
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Caitlin D.
Purchased at: Target
Love this so much! Has been a great alternative for my soda addiction honestly. Probably one of the closest things I’ve found to a “sprite”.
Jen A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love sparking water and this is a good tasting one I buy now and then. It’s refreshing and great anytime.
Kate Y.
NorthRidgeville
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Kate Y.
This is my absolute favorite sparkling water. I did not realize how much I liked carbonated water until I tried this brand. This is a mid-priced sparkling water. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s not the most expensive. It’s crisp and refreshing. The lime flavor is amazing! No sugar or syrup flavors added, just a natural taste.
Alisha C.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Alisha C.
I am obsessed with all Bubly! They’re a fantastic options instead of soda! The taste is phenomenal, and the fruit really comes through, but what I like most is that Bubly does not taste of chemicals like a lot of sparkling waters that are flavored; it’s just good, delicious, and healthy! What more could I ask for? I currently drink around 24 Bubly’s a week and get a new pack every time I go to Sams Club. BUBLY
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime uploaded by Stacey T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty tasty and sparkling! I try to drink more water and it helps if it has a taste to it! This does the trick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sonja V.
Calgary
il y a 2 ans
shelly S. il y a 9 mois
I personally do not like the strawberry flavor or the orange. I do love lime.
Kathyn N.
Farmville, VA
il y a 3 ans
Do you prefer LaCroix over Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lime? I find that I like the lime of Bubly when I’m making my margaritas, I get the same result for a cheaper price, which I think is a bonus!
Brianna S. il y a 3 ans
Bubly is definitely my favorite! Also, I recently saw LaCroix was using some sketchy ingredients in their product, so I'm happy to stick with Bubly!