BeveragesSodaBUBLY
Bubly Sparkling Water Lemon

Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lemon

by BUBLY

Bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

Is this any good? How does it compare to competitors?
Start your review of Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lemon!
Brittany K.
Sylvania, OH
Bubly™ Sparkling Water Lemon uploaded by Brittany K.
I wanted something refreshing to drink. Usually I skip on sparkling waters because they make me feel uncomfortably full and the carbonation burns my throat on its way down. I also never know how strong the flavoring is going to be. But the lemon appealed to me so I bought it. I'm happy to report that I like it! It is very refreshing and has a subtle hit of lemon to the taste. It didn't burn my throat and I don't feel overly bloated from the carbonation; seems like it's just the right amount of carbonation and flavor! :) BUBLY
Maribella R.
Alsip, IL
Absolutely one of my top favorite sparkling waters ! This lemon flavor one really helps me in the summer time to keep hydrated ! My kids also really enjoy these since they tend to not drink water very often , but these ! They absolutely love !
Odette M.
Refreshing and perfect amount of carbination! I usually like to drink my soda stream because then there is extra carbonation, but this is a good substitute. It is a little expensive when compared to competitors but I would buy again because of the flavors
Tori M.
Perrysburg, OH
Bubly is the best sparkling water. Best flavors. Nice level of carbonation. I love them all!
Lynetta H.
Sacramento, CA
i absolutely LOVE this water! i am cutting back on soda and so, i drink sparkling waters. This is so crisp and clean tasting. i wish though it would come in those smaller cans because some days i dont drink the whole thing and then it goes flat. Good price and great quality! Definitely a recommendation! You will LOVE it. it comes in other flsvors thst i also love.
Aries G.
Midvale, UT
The best lemon flavored sparkling water on the market. Highly recommend to everything. Very fresh and light flavor!
Mackenzie B.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Target
I like this flavor a lot. It’s classic! It’s my favorite of all the lemon bubbly waters I’ve tried. It’s strong but not overpowering.
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
Will always restock on these! Supermarket always have a sale on them either 2 for $6 or 3 for $10. I get tired of only drinking water sometimes and it’s affordable.
Kelsey S.
Buffalo, NY
I was not a fan of the lemon flavor. I felt like it tasted a little off, almost reminded me of floor cleaner. I do plan on trying other Bubly flavors.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I am one of those people that are horrible about drinking pop so this water is a good substitute. The 12 pack is less than $5 at most locations I have found it at so if you break it down the price for each isn’t bad, but you also have to take account for deposit (in some locations). The lemon flavor is fairly strong when you first open the can and it quite similar to what I would say Pine Sol would taste like. Once the carbonation settles down a bit it’s not as bad. I have tried one other flavor which is not a flavor I expect to have liked but actually did. I would like to try other flavors.