BeveragesSodaBUBLY
Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans

bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans

Bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

How would you rate this flavor to others from bubly?
I normally drink AHA sparkling water but sometimes the store is out of this brand. Is bubbly a good Sparkling water?
Start your review of bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Lorrie M.
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Lorrie M.
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Bubly Sparkling Water Strawberry 🍓 tastes really refreshing. It makes me actually enjoy drinking water. It has just enough strawberry flavor. No caffeine, no carbs, no sugars, no calories! Whatever diet you follow, this should be good for you. It has an effective price as well. In comparison with other flavored or sparkling waters the price of this is much less. You can purchase this at Amazon Fresh for around $2.89 for an 8 pack! The cans are super cute too. You can barely see it in my picture but, on the tab they put cute messages on the tabs. This one says, “Hiiii!” Just a cute touch, kids & teens love that! If Strawberry is not your thing, they have several different flavors. It would be totally worth it to try it out, you may love it!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Publix
I am not a fan of these normally tasteless over carbonated drinks! BUT!!!! Strawberry Sparkling Water 8Pk/12 Fl Oz Cans these little cans smell like strawberry candy/fresh strawberries! I mean color me impressed! I had to post a review because they deserve it! The cans are gorgeous and we brought some to the lake today! Delish! Oh and their not too expensive! #worthit
Tameral W.
Suffolk, VA
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Tameral W.
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Tameral W.
I absolutely love these! I’m not a big fan of seltzer water AT ALL but Bubly tastes so good. There’s a hint of fruit flavor and it’s kind of sweet but there’s no sugar in it. They’re also 0 calories so I don’t feel bad about 1/2 a day. It satisfies my cravings for soda perfectly.
Aydin A.
Miami
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Aydin A.
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Aydin A.
Bubly is good tasty, love the strawberry flavor. It is refreshing with natural flavors, reasonably priced and available everywhere. Smart move on Pepsi’s part to come up with a healthier alternative to their sugar rich soda drinks. Zero calories, zero carbs, zero sugar.
Miranda S.
Lehighton, PA
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Miranda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The strawberry Bubly is absolutely my favorite flavor! The strawberry is a freash crisp tasting not like some of the other brands that don't have that full burst of flavor. These are also really good prices. Most of the I can find them 3 for $9.
Naomi B.
Rocklin, CA
I like Bubly water okay, it’s not my favorite but it’s easy to get at my local grocery store and the price is decent. I’ve only tried the strawberry variety and it wasn’t too sweet. Definitely pour it over ice instead of drinking it out of the can.
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Crisp, refreshing, and budget friendly! I could drink one of these everyday if I could. It gives me the carbonation taste I crave as well as the flavor I want. Great beverage
Nicole F.
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Nicole F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! When cold, it’s super refreshing! The strawberry flavor is light and not overpowering. The fact that it doesn’t have any artificial sugar is amazing. Thumbs up for sure!
Anastasia E.
Newport Beach, CA
bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Anastasia E.
This flavor from the Bubly brand is by far my favorite. It also beats out other flavored strawberry waters like Perrier or Pellegrino, as I believe those are too strongly flavored. The Bubly strawberry is more naturally flavored which makes it much more enjoyable and tasty!
June F.
Purchased at: Publix
“Hiii!” 😂 I think it’s so cute they added stuff like that to the tabs! I’m not a fan of soda and I’ve never really drank carbonated or sparkling waters before. I kept getting ads for Bubly so I decided to try them. I bought peach, Blackberry, and strawberry. Strawberry 🍓 is def my favorite! I will be buying this regularly! The other two...not so much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamarah B.
Mobile, AL
il y a un an
Johanna C. il y a 10 mois
Nope!
Meeti G.
Brampton, ON
il y a un an
I have tried the bubly Strawberry Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans and was not a fan. Can someone recommend another flavour to try?
Diem N. il y a un an
I really like lime or grapefruit flavored ones.