BY BUBLY

Bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

Sarah M.
To me personally, this tastes like every other lime flavored seltzer or sparkling water on the market. It doesn’t have a weird after taste which is nice. The packaging is also wicked cute. I would recommend if you want to try a new seltzer water
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sparkling water is such a weird concept for me! I feel like you constantly wait for a taste to appear that never does! This tasted like a highly carbonated sprite with a teaspoon of flavor. Sparkling water is just not for me.
Cassidy W.
Kipton, OH
I decided I was going to try this today and I'm so glad I did. It is so yummy and no artificial sweeteners 0 sugar and 0 calories. I am going to stock up on it! I cannot wait to try the other flavors.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
This would be my second option after the polar spring sparkling water. I love the crisp hydrating taste of it and I love lime. It does have very view sodium but polar spring has none.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I have seen this item in stores for a few months and decided to test it out. I normally purchase La Croix or other brands. This has just the right amount of fizz. The lime is a very good flavor.
Natalie C.
Big Pool
I tried the lime flavored Bubly. It has a really nice lime flavor. I usually drink the Dasani lime but I really enjoy this Bubly better. I'm excited to try the other flavors.
Jasmine B.
I like to drink this water either at room temperature or served over ice.  The taste is very crisp.  The lime flavor is not very tart or overpowering.  There's no real aftertaste.  Each can has just the right amount of carbonation.  I have found cases of this water on sale at Target for less than $3 a pack.  The little phrases on the pop tabs are a really cute extra touch.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I picked this up at Wal-mart. Not paying attention to what I was doing, I thought it was an off-brand flavor of Sprite. I didn't realize it was sparkling water until I got to the car, so I went in disappointed.  I'm surprised by how much I liked this sparkling water. I drink sparkling water occasionally, usually La Croix, but I'm not a BIG fan of sparkling water. This, however, I would drink. It had a nice hint of lime without being super overpowering. It also didn't leave a weird aftertaste. I'd definitely recommend if you're obsessed with sparkling water!
Alexandria C.
Waterloo, IA
I received a can as a free sample from Walmart for Mother’s Day. I was really hoping I would like this. I did not like it at all. It just isn’t my thing and it left a weird after taste in my mouth.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Sampling a new product today! @bublywater as an avid water drinker i was super excited to try this and got super geeked to use my slow motion camera feature on this s9 lol....end result it was super tasty #thirstythursday i would try this again maybe in another flavor to see how they stand up
Kathyn N.
Farmville
Do you prefer LaCroix over Bubly Sparkling Water Lime? I find that I like the lime of Bubly when I’m making my margaritas, I get the same result for a cheaper price, which I think is a bonus!