BY BUBLY

Bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

• Do you prefer LaCroix over Bubly Sparkling Water Lime? I ...1 Answers
Steve S.
New York
BUBLY IS REFRESHING, IS A GREAT SUBSTITUTE FOR SODA, AND HAS ZERO CALORIES. WHY DRINK ANYTHING ELSE?
The smell and first taste notes almost remind me of a lemon lime soda, but titi realize it is only sparkling water. Is best served chilled
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I seriously love the Bubly sparkling waters. They are a good replacement if you're trying to get off of soda. If they aren't sweet enough, just add some stevia to it. Great. You can also mix the lime flavor with the lemon flavor, add some stevia, and you've got a healthier Sprite.
Brianna B.
Grottoes, VA
I've tried sparkling water in the past and honestly haven't been a huge fan of it. However, I tried some Bubly from a friend and just ordered a variety pack. So far, this is the only one I've tried, and it tastes SO GOOD! It has the exact same taste as Sprite but with none of the drawbacks of soda. I like it because it has that extra zing of carbonation you don't get with normal water, and it also has a really good flavor. I'm a huge fan and can't wait to try the other flavors!
Josette H.
Palm Harbor
I recently stopped drinking diet soda. I looked all over for one that did not contain aspartame. None were found. I decided to try flavored carbonated water. I love lime. I decided to try Bubly lime. First of all, I didn’t notice a distinct lime flavor. I even added lime juice. I also noticed that the carbonation did not long. I bought a couple of 8 can cartons. I am still on the first. I am very disappointed. I refuse to go back to diet soda.
Briana D.
California
I normally don’t drink sparkling water, I’m not a fan. But stick these in the fridge and they are AMAZING. I love how it tastes when they’re ice cold. I would actually prefer them over any soda! I’m not a big soda drinker but I do love diet Sprite and Ginger ale. And this is like a nice mix of them both—but it’s water!
Heather M.
Newport News
This is my favorite of the Bubly flavors. I’ve tricked myself into thinking this is a lemon lime soda (but without the sugar and calories). My husband isn’t a big fan of carbonated water but loves this flavor!
Molly W.
Clinton, MA
I always buy Polar brand seltzer but was at Target and picked up a pack of these bad boys. They're so good! $3 or something for a 12 pack of cans - drank them all in two days. They don't seem to be quite as carbonated as other seltzers so they're easier to drink. The flavor of the lime one reminds me of Squirt - yum!
Erin K.
Oak Park, IL
This is my favorite sparkling water ever! It is so refreshing and has such a natural flavor. It is sweeter and stronger than other comparable products. There is no sodium so it truly is hydrating. I definitely recommend this! All the flavors are delicious so try them all! Lime and apple are my personal favorites!
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I enjoyed this lime flavor a lot. I personally think it has a different lime taste then the lacroix lime. It was good in its own way. It is a cheaper price point than lacroix so if that sways your purchases I definitely recommend it.
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
i’m a huge fan of La Croix Natural Lime Sparkling Water so i thought i would try the lime bubly. the packaging is super cute and inviting but the flavor is horrible. if you’re looking for a sparkling water la croix is the way to go, don’t waste your money.
Kathyn N.
Farmville, VA
Do you prefer LaCroix over Bubly Sparkling Water Lime? I find that I like the lime of Bubly when I’m making my margaritas, I get the same result for a cheaper price, which I think is a bonus!