Bubly Sparkling Water Apple uploaded by Ashley N.Bubly Sparkling Water Apple uploaded by Angelina L.Bubly Sparkling Water Apple uploaded by Alyson F.

BY BUBLY

bubly is an unsweetened sparkling water that playfully instigates fun and positivity in everyday life. Available in 8 flavors, bubly sparkling water pairs crisp, sparkling water with natural fruit flavors to provide a delicious taste with no calories, no sweeteners, all smiles.

All products and sizes are not available in all markets. If you can't find a product, check with your store manager to see if it could be ordered.

Nutrition information is rounded as required by the FDA which is why values sometimes look inconsistent when comparing different sizes.
Information may differ from package labels because of the limited space on packages or label transitions in the marketplace.

Snow L.
Diberville, MS
I am a huge lacroix fan. Yes. I am one of those weird people who enjoy the flavors. I actually used lacroix to help me lose weight. I use to have a HUGE addiction to soda. I started using lacroix to water down my sodas and after awhile just started drinking lacroix alone or with a little fruit or fruit juice for something fun.

This bubly is their "applebubly" and is highly reminiscent of lacroix's curate apple berry.
An 8 count of 12oz LaCroix's Curate Apple Berry is 3.68 at my Walmart.

An 8 count of 12oz Bubly's applebubly is 3.18 at my walmart.

The flavors are super comparable. Both have the classic sparkling water taste with a hint of apple. I actually find Lacroix's a bit more bitter, and bubly's a bit tart.

I genuinely prefer this flavor of the bubly to lacroix, but there is truly only a small difference. I did add a little bubly to my white cranberry juice and it made a delicious virgin sparkler flavor - would completely recommend for kids!
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I recently bought an 8 pack at Target, with 20% off using cartwheel! It was a good deal and I bought all different flavors. I like that this sparkling water has no calories and no sweeteners, it is a nice alternative to soda, and it is just the right amount of sweetness. I like the fizziness and the packaging is super cute. All the cans come with a different saying on it. I would recommend trying this flavor! This flavor tastes like a green apple jolly rancher. It was a surprise but definitely good !
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
What a delicious flavor, especially in this overwhelmingly hot weather! I love apples, and this water tastes EXACTLY like real apples and not syrup or even apple juice (which I also love). I happened upon this in the grocery store and was interested in the flavor and the cute packaging. I would recommend this over La Croix.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I love these waters! I am practically addicted to them. This is my first time trying apple and it’s just okay. It taste like artificial green apple and gives me a sour feeling. I love all the other flavors so far but probably won’t buy apple again.
Beth F.
Morgantown, WV
This is the best Bubly flavor in my option. I love this seltzer in general because it doesn't have a harsh bubble taste and the flavor seems natural rather than fake. But specifically the apple flavor is right on point. I've probably been buying this stuff for 4 months now, repeat buyer. Its been then LaCroix because it has more of a flavor.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
I discovered Bubly after I stopped drinking sodas. I still needed that fizzy kick without all the sugar and carbs. Bubly has definitely helped! This is my favorite flavor out of all of the ones I’ve tried. It’s like someone shoved a Granny Smith apple into the can. Super crisp and refreshing with no artificial flavors. I love that it has such a prominent flavor because a lot of sparkling waters only have small hints. It is a little pricey but I always find it on sale somewhere!
Michelle S.
I'm trying to stop drinking sugary carbonated sodas, and these are a great alternative. I enjoy the cherry, grapefruit, orange and apple flavors, I don't so much like the strawberry. Apple tastes like a natural green apple flavor
Fatima M.
Elk Grove, CA
This sparkling water seriously has the BEST favor I have come across. I feel like I took a bite of a green crisp apple. I'm a big sparkling water gal and cant rave enough about it.
Danielle E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This is my personal favorite flavor from this brand. I also think it’s nice because other brands do not have a apple flavor. This quenches my craving for sodas and tastes great!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
I had never seen this brand before but it was on sale at the front of the store so I thought I would give it a try. I’m so glad I did. It has a lot of flavor and I like the amount of carbonation. I will definitely be picking up more when I go back to the store.