Add a Photo

#114 in Gum
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product I always found it so tasty to chew however I feel like this is a childrens gum because as an adult I feel so silly having a giant mouth full of gum. occasionally I will buy this product for nostalgic purposes and then I remember the flavor lasts only 30 minutes but is a lot longer than other gums.
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario

This is classic Bubbalicious. You can make huge bubbles and the flavor is amazing- plus the addition of the sour burst is yummy (I'm a huge lover of sour candies and in a gum thats a big bonus). It might be nostalgia but I love Bubbalicious and this one is no different!
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge, CA

DISGUSTING! Entirely too sweet...I can feel myself getting cavities as I open the wrapper. Not to mention it looses it's flavor faster than you can say Hubba Bubba. Do yourself a favor and stick to something like Orbit.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
North Babylon , NY

I never liked this gum the flavor goes away almost instantly. You can blow like 3 bubbles and then out of no where the gum gets harder to chew
Ketura  D.
Ketura D.
Potsdam, NY

I love love love the burst of sour cherry .. are you kidding so delicious. i recommend to everyone that wants to expolde their taste buds
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA

I don't really care for this gum, way too sweet for me to even chew more than one piece. Awful! I do not recommend.
angelica s.
angelica s.
La Place, LA

Omg my all time favorite gum . The juicy flavors of this gum is what truly makes the name of this gum "The TRUTH"
Montika C.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA

When I have a craving for some fun Bubblicious is my first choice. Delicious...Great for popping bubbles lol
nata g.
nata g.
Roseville, CA

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS

I absolutely love anything type of bubblicious gum. Can't go wrong with any of them!
Ketura  D.
Ketura D.
Potsdam, NY

Is this good for yur teeth ?
Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto, Ontario

Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my mouth, it is very fruity :)

Join Now