Add a Photo

#113 in Gum
Haleigh O.
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO

I really like this flavor and will always be a fan if this gum. However, I have one big issue and it's one that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. The flavor does not last at all! There is maybe a minute or two of flavor and it goes away. Obviously it is not like dentalking gum, but still. The flavor should last longer than it does.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product I always found it so tasty to chew however I feel like this is a childrens gum because as an adult I feel so silly having a giant mouth full of gum. occasionally I will buy this product for nostalgic purposes and then I remember the flavor lasts only 30 minutes but is a lot longer than other gums.
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario

This is classic Bubbalicious. You can make huge bubbles and the flavor is amazing- plus the addition of the sour burst is yummy (I'm a huge lover of sour candies and in a gum thats a big bonus). It might be nostalgia but I love Bubbalicious and this one is no different!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
NORTH BABYLON, NY

I never liked this gum the flavor goes away almost instantly. You can blow like 3 bubbles and then out of no where the gum gets harder to chew
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA

I don't really care for this gum, way too sweet for me to even chew more than one piece. Awful! I do not recommend.
angelica s.
angelica s.
La Place, LA

Omg my all time favorite gum . The juicy flavors of this gum is what truly makes the name of this gum "The TRUTH"
Montika C.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA

When I have a craving for some fun Bubblicious is my first choice. Delicious...Great for popping bubbles lol
nata g.
nata g.
Roseville, CA

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS

I absolutely love anything type of bubblicious gum. Can't go wrong with any of them!
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA

Even though the flavors don't last long with these products they are still good especially this kind I miss them does anyone know where I can find them lol
Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto , Ontario

Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my mouth, it is very fruity :)
Ketura  D.
Ketura D.
Potsdam, NY

Is this good for yur teeth ?

Join Now