BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Sour Cherry Bubble Gum
  • "I do remember though, that the flavor didn't last very long compared to other flavors by the same manufacturer." in 1 review
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
I really like this flavor and will always be a fan if this gum. However, I have one big issue and it's one that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. The flavor does not last at all! There is maybe a minute or two of flavor and it goes away. Obviously it is not like dentalking gum, but still. The flavor should last longer than it does.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product I always found it so tasty to chew however I feel like this is a childrens gum because as an adult I feel so silly having a giant mouth full of gum. occasionally I will buy this product for nostalgic purposes and then I remember the flavor lasts only 30 minutes but is a lot longer than other gums.
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
DISGUSTING! Entirely too sweet...I can feel myself getting cavities as I open the wrapper. Not to mention it looses it's flavor faster than you can say Hubba Bubba. Do yourself a favor and stick to something like Orbit.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I haven't found this flavor of Bubblicious Bubblegum in so very long! I do remember though, that the flavor didn't last very long compared to other flavors by the same manufacturer.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
This is the best gum for all of you bubble blowers out there. Its delicious and makes bubbles the size of your face, however, the flavor does not last long at all.
Nicole C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Loved this as a kid and still amazing as I get older, it just brings me back to those days when I would be scared to pop the inside because it was so good 🙌
Antoinette M.
Merced, CA
Even though the flavors don't last long with these products they are still good especially this kind I miss them does anyone know where I can find them lol
Megan I.
Morgan Hill, CA
The flavor is rad and the wrapper is very colorful! The only thing I'd change about it is how short lived the flavor is... If only it lasted longer..
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
I never liked this gum the flavor goes away almost instantly. You can blow like 3 bubbles and then out of no where the gum gets harder to chew
Ketura  D.
Ghent, NY
I love love love the burst of sour cherry .. are you kidding so delicious. i recommend to everyone that wants to expolde their taste buds
Carol P.
Toronto, ON
Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my mouth, it is very fruity :)
Ketura  D.
Ghent, NY
Is this good for yur teeth ?
José F.