BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Sour Cherry Bubble Gum
  • "I do remember though, that the flavor didn't last very long compared to other flavors by the same manufacturer." in 1 review
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
I really like this flavor and will always be a fan if this gum. However, I have one big issue and it's one that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. The flavor does not last at all! There is maybe a minute or two of flavor and it goes away. Obviously it is not like dentalking gum, but still. The flavor should last longer than it does.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product I always found it so tasty to chew however I feel like this is a childrens gum because as an adult I feel so silly having a giant mouth full of gum. occasionally I will buy this product for nostalgic purposes and then I remember the flavor lasts only 30 minutes but is a lot longer than other gums.
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
I never liked this gum the flavor goes away almost instantly. You can blow like 3 bubbles and then out of no where the gum gets harder to chew
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
I don't really care for this gum, way too sweet for me to even chew more than one piece. Awful! I do not recommend.
angelica s.
La Place, LA
Omg my all time favorite gum . The juicy flavors of this gum is what truly makes the name of this gum "The TRUTH"
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
When I have a craving for some fun Bubblicious is my first choice. Delicious...Great for popping bubbles lol
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
I absolutely love anything type of bubblicious gum. Can't go wrong with any of them!
priscilla m.
This is great gum. I always buy it because I like the flavors. I really rrecommend them
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This gum is delicious! I love it the flavor is super strong and tasty. It is super fruity and chewy!
Ketura  D.
Potsdam, NY
Is this good for yur teeth ?
Carol P.
Toronto , ON
Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my mouth, it is very fruity :)
José F.