BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

• Are those sugar free?1 Answers
  • Is this good for yur teeth ?2 Answers
  • Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my...2 Answers
Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Sour Cherry Bubble Gum
  • "I do remember though, that the flavor didn't last very long compared to other flavors by the same manufacturer." in 1 review
Haleigh O.
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
I really like this flavor and will always be a fan if this gum. However, I have one big issue and it's one that doesn't seem to be getting fixed. The flavor does not last at all! There is maybe a minute or two of flavor and it goes away. Obviously it is not like dentalking gum, but still. The flavor should last longer than it does.
Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product I always found it so tasty to chew however I feel like this is a childrens gum because as an adult I feel so silly having a giant mouth full of gum. occasionally I will buy this product for nostalgic purposes and then I remember the flavor lasts only 30 minutes but is a lot longer than other gums.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
I never liked this gum the flavor goes away almost instantly. You can blow like 3 bubbles and then out of no where the gum gets harder to chew
Montika C.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
When I have a craving for some fun Bubblicious is my first choice. Delicious...Great for popping bubbles lol
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
I absolutely love anything type of bubblicious gum. Can't go wrong with any of them!
nata g.
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
I don't really care for this gum, way too sweet for me to even chew more than one piece. Awful! I do not recommend.
angelica s.
angelica s.
La Place, LA
Omg my all time favorite gum . The juicy flavors of this gum is what truly makes the name of this gum "The TRUTH"
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This gum has good flavor and the the burst of juice reminds me of my childhood.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
These were so fun as a kid, I loved the flavor. But now as an adult I think it's over kill.
Ketura  D.
Ketura D.
Potsdam, NY
Is this good for yur teeth ?
Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto , ON
Loved this gum as a Kid, loved it when the juice would splash in my mouth, it is very fruity :)
José F.