BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

• El amor dura mucho tiempo, y son suaves y muy dulcesBe the first to answer!
  • How long does one piece of bubble gum last?? If I take two pieces w...1 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last? I also wanted to know is the gum tough?4 Answers
Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Mango Peach Bubble Gum 12 Pk Pack
  • "Bubblicious is good but get hard quick but I still love it makes me think about my childhood" in 1 review
Brittani M.
Brittani M.
Richmond, VA
Bubblicious Is good and the taste of flavor is ok but it doesn't last long like other gums flavors . Bubblicious has different kind of flavors in store.............
Robin Y.
A ton of flavor but only lasts for a few minutes. This candy will give you toooo many cavities!
Donicia J.
Donicia J.
Allison J.
Allison J.
So yummy! But flavor doesn't last long. Good for a quick sugar fix! I ate this a lot as a kid. Tastes very sugar-y!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Flavor does not last long. I would not buy again. There are other choices that are better.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
I love bubblicous its full of flavor and you can get some big bubbles out it lol
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
Its too bad that the gum does not last very long. I feel like you chew it for a couple minutes and it gets hard immediately. However, this gum is fairly good if you like blowing bubbles! Besides that, I really enjoy the flavor burst when you first chew it, just wish it lasted longer.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Bubblicious ! Great gum ! Very flavorful and the flavor lasts..does make good bubbles too !!
Sherman, TX
This gum is so good I seriously love it. The flavor of this gum is outstanding I choose no other gum but this one.
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
Trinidad and Tobago
This is the best gum to use when you are learning to blow bubbles. It gets nice and soft, easy to manage in your mouth to form the bubbles. Gum stays soft for quite a while. The flavor is really nice.
Sherman, TX
How long does the flavor last? I also wanted to know is the gum tough?
Robin Y.
How long does your flavor last?
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
How long does one piece of bubble gum last?? If I take two pieces will it last longer?
Marihem L.
Marihem L.
El amor dura mucho tiempo, y son suaves y muy dulces