Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct uploaded by SweetpearlsBubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct uploaded by Cassandra B.

BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

• Who else used to eat these with slurpees 3 Answers
  • Who else cuts it in half because its kinda too big ?6 Answers
Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct
  • "This brand has really sweet and really good flavors, but they never last very long." in 1 review
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Always a go to for the kids. cheap and the flavor is really good and you can blow some big bubbles. This is the gum that helped me learn to blow bubbles when i was in kindergarten. fifteen years ago haha
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I love bubble gum and I love to blow big bubbles, this gum is great for both of those! The fun flavors are great and the ability to blow large bubbles is the best! The only disclaimer is that the flavor does not last that long. But, it is fun to chew while its new!
Sweetpearls
Love thebubbblicious burst....the burst gives it a little more sweetness. ...the only thing I did not like about this gum is that it does not holds its flavor as long as I like add the burst
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to Love this BubbleGum when I was younger and Now that I am older I believe that I grew Out of that phase of liking this gum product. I liked it but it was the type of gum that would run out of flavor after 4 chews
Tiffany R.
Tempe
I love these soooo much! So full of flavor, and so juicy. I am never able to chew it for long because for some reason its so dang easy to swallow! Can anyone help me with this?
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Love the flavor. Like how they are bigger so you actually get more taste out of it and it'll last for a while.

And my toodler loves these.... Her favorite gum. And not even expensive!
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
AWWWWWWW OMG I love bubble gum and this stuff is amazing. The only down fall is that you lose the taste about 5 seconds after you are chewing it. This is not the only bubble gum that does that though. I wonder if companies do that so that you continue to open a new piece which means eventually you have to go out and buy a new pack.
Katherine C.
This brand has really sweet and really good flavors, but they never last very long. Reminds me of when I was a kid and would always want this kind of gum.
Samantha A.
Bronx, NY
I lovee this gum . I try not to eat too much candy but when i have a sweet tooth this is the best! I love the cherry burst in the middle best part
Blanca H.
This is great inexpensive gum for when you are looking for flavor. The flavor runs out quickly so it's easy to go through a pack fairly fast.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who else cuts it in half because its kinda too big ?
Madison F.
Essexville, MI
Who else used to eat these with slurpees