Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Arvada , Co
AWWWWWWW OMG I love bubble gum and this stuff is amazing. The only down fall is that you lose the taste about 5 seconds after you are chewing it. This is not the only bubble gum that does that though. I wonder if companies do that so that you continue to open a new piece which means eventually you have to go out and buy a new pack.
Sweetpearls
Sweetpearls
Love thebubbblicious burst....the burst gives it a little more sweetness. ...the only thing I did not like about this gum is that it does not holds its flavor as long as I like add the burst
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
Not my favorite choice of gum. This product does not last long at all. I haven't purchased in a while. Flavor is very sweet
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love bubble gum and I love to blow big bubbles, this gum is great for both of those! The fun flavors are great and the ability to blow large bubbles is the best! The only disclaimer is that the flavor does not last that long. But, it is fun to chew while its new!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bronx, NY
I lovee this gum . I try not to eat too much candy but when i have a sweet tooth this is the best! I love the cherry burst in the middle best part
Kelly  D.
Kelly D.
Woodstock, AL
I love this bubble gum the flavoring is so yummy! It's always been my favorite since I was a kid.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Bartlett, TN
I love these soooo much! So full of flavor, and so juicy. I am never able to chew it for long because for some reason its so dang easy to swallow! Can anyone help me with this?
Suhay G.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
This bubble gum is so good because it's sweet and it stays the same the flavor of the gum doesn't go away, not to me
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
Ah, I remember these! I used to love eating so many of these at once. I recommend buying ;) Love em!
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
South dennis , MA
I used to use these when I was really young! My mother used to buy them at the candy store lol!!
dora  m.
dora m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who else cuts it in half because its kinda too big ?
Madison F.
Madison F.
Essexville, MI
Who else used to eat these with slurpees