Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct uploaded by SweetpearlsBubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct uploaded by Cassandra B.Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct uploaded by Cassandra B.

BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

• Who else used to eat these with slurpees 3 Answers
  • Who else cuts it in half because its kinda too big ?6 Answers
Bubblicious Rolls Bubblicious Bursts Bubblegum Bubble Gum 7 Ct
  • "This brand has really sweet and really good flavors, but they never last very long." in 1 review
shay c.
shay c.
Kannapolis , NC
Not my favorite choice of gum. This product does not last long at all. I haven't purchased in a while. Flavor is very sweet
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
I love bubble gum and I love to blow big bubbles, this gum is great for both of those! The fun flavors are great and the ability to blow large bubbles is the best! The only disclaimer is that the flavor does not last that long. But, it is fun to chew while its new!
Sweetpearls
Sweetpearls
Love thebubbblicious burst....the burst gives it a little more sweetness. ...the only thing I did not like about this gum is that it does not holds its flavor as long as I like add the burst
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bronx, NY
I lovee this gum . I try not to eat too much candy but when i have a sweet tooth this is the best! I love the cherry burst in the middle best part
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
AWWWWWWW OMG I love bubble gum and this stuff is amazing. The only down fall is that you lose the taste about 5 seconds after you are chewing it. This is not the only bubble gum that does that though. I wonder if companies do that so that you continue to open a new piece which means eventually you have to go out and buy a new pack.
dora  m.
dora m.
Jacksonville , NC
Love the flavor. Like how they are bigger so you actually get more taste out of it and it'll last for a while.

And my toodler loves these.... Her favorite gum. And not even expensive!
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Bubbalicious starts off super sweet and quickly ends in disappointment. It's like chewing on Kool-Aid that loses flavor really fast.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
Azusa, CA
Definitely good when you have sweet tot hand are feeling like a kid. Excellent when you're on the go
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
This brand has really sweet and really good flavors, but they never last very long. Reminds me of when I was a kid and would always want this kind of gum.
Uwa G.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
I found these bubble gums to be very sweet in the beginning, but loses favor way too quick. So I don't buy these for myself.
dora  m.
dora m.
Jacksonville , NC
Who else cuts it in half because its kinda too big ?
Madison F.
Madison F.
Essexville, MI
Who else used to eat these with slurpees