BY BUBBLICIOUS ROLLS

• Wow have not had these babies in the longest! Where can i...6 Answers
  • This gum is the kind my mother ALWAYS used to buy me when...1 Answers
Jaimee B.
Bring back the memories of my childhood. This use to be my favorite gum. All of the flavors are good and this gum is so juicy. I am pretty sure they still sell this gum in convenient stores.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum. I always bite the gum in half so when the flavor starts to go I can throw in the other half. I am definitely a fan of the original bubblegum flavor. You can buy these at SAMs, Costco, and BJs a case for a great price.
shantel c.
Childhood. I love this gum because I can pop deliciously big bubbles. It's also tasty. I always purchase these why I'm looking to have fun. Brings back good memories. 4 stars because the flavor runs out too fast :(
LEAR21448 Gleibys R.
MIAMI, FL
I loved this brand when I was a kid. Flavor is GREAT! What I don't like about it is that the flavor goes too fast. If you're the kind of people that loves blowing bubbles, this is the perfect bubble gum for you.
Samantha B.
Jackson, MI
These gums are e what we used for our daughter to potty trained. So I love these. Lol they have a delicious bubble gum flavor. They are better then bubble gum balls. And the price is for good also.
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
Great chewing gum and the taste is yummy! Is one of my favorite gums and must have once a awhile. Did I mention that is a great gum for those who likes blowing bubbles.
JANEY T.
Talk about childhood!! I love this flavor but in about 10 minutes, the gum has already lost all of it's flavor. There is also tons of sugar in this gum which is kind of a bummer but yolo!
Edna P.
I remember this when I was younger and I used to chew these all the time. And it would big big bubbles and I loved the flavor so much
beverly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a kid I loved these, and my children do now. I now find them to sweet and bother my teeth. Also the flavor doesn't last very long.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Bubbalicious is the best bubble gum there is. It has the classic bubble gum taste and is by far the best for blowing bubbles
Vanessa D.
Wow have not had these babies in the longest! Where can i buy?
Jessica T.
Mays Landing, NJ
This gum is the kind my mother ALWAYS used to buy me when I was a young child. It is still by far one of my favorites for blowing bubbles, the only dislike I have is the flavor doesn't last very long. Other wise it's nice and chewy!