BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS #79 in Gum

Bubblicious Bubblegum Bubble Gum
  • "We all know the flavor doesn't last long but the few minutes it does its mouth watering and the bubbles get so huge." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite gum as a kid." in 1 review
  • "It's good if you are looking to blow bubbles but if your going for taste its good flavor but it does not last very long and so I would say if it lasted longer it would be the best but it's not" in 1 review
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
i LOVE THIS KIND OF BUBBLE GUM EVEN THO THE TASTE GOES AWAY PRETTY FAST BUT I CAN SHEW IT FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE IT STARTS TO BECOME LIKE MELTED NASTY RUBBER IN MY MOUTH. oTHER THAN THAT THIS PRODUCT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ANY AND EVERYONE .
Nichole K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved this as a kid. It was super sweet and hard to chew at first but the perfect gum for blowing bubbles. Was a bonus it wasnt the kind of gum tha would stick to your face if the bubble popped.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
The falvor is very good and the gum.is very soft and doesnt hurt your teeth like hard peices of gum the flavor does not last that long but either then that amazing flavor and texture
Samantha M.
Riverside
Ah, the bubble gum of my childhood! This is one of my favorite brands of gum because there are a wide variety of flavors, fun colors, and the gum wasn't rock hard. The only downside is that the flavor never seems to last all that long. But, hey! It's the perfect gum for blowing gigantic bubbles!
BaronessCountess C.
I remember being a kid and chewing so much of these at a time! They definitely taste like your traditional bubble gum flavored gum! I use to blow the biggest bubbles after chewing these! Tastes sweet and yummy! Very thick, but once you break it down, it gets better!
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Oh my! These remind me of my childhood :) I use to beg my mom for a pack every time we went to the grocery store. From what I can remember, the flavors were very tasty but didn't last too long. I learned how to blow bubbles with gum because these would hold up great! I blew the biggest bubbles with these lol
Jennifer L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brings back childhood memories every time I chew some Bubblicious Bubblegum. There five pack is shareable with your friends and family. So if you never tasted the sweet chewy piece of heaven then make sure you go get yourself some Bubblicious Bubble gum
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Yes please! I have loved Bubblicious bubble gum since I was a kid, and I can buy the 18 pack box at Sam's Club now. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny! This is a great treat because I am a big time gum chewer. I love that the flavor lasts for a long time, and does not overwhelm my taste buds.
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were the best when I was in high school! We always had competitions to see who could blow the biggest bubble before it popped. There are different flavors to. The flavor doesn't last the longest but it definitely last longer than other gums!
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Just not what it use to be, Bubblicious does not stay sweet very long. This bulk pack is great, because you will need to chew a lot to get your fill of sweetness. I also miss some of the flavors, Banana Berry Split, and Cherry Cola were the best. They need to bring back the old recipe and flavors.
Kaitlyn P.
Does this gum lose it's taste fast?
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
What's your favorite Bubblicious flavor?
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
Where can I buy this?
Krystal F.
Brisbane, AUS
Does it come in other flavors?