BY BUBBLICIOUS

The ultimate bubble see more...

Bubblicious: Assorted 5 Pieces Bubble Gum, 4 Pk
  • "Bubblicious Gum is very good and been around for years love it but the taste don't last long but it still is a very good gum..." in 1 review
  • "The flavour doesn't last very long but it is fun to blow bubbles!" in 1 review
  • "the cotton candy is my favorite gum and they have finally started to sell it again and i was so happy " in 1 review
Kayla S.
Hebron, OH
I grew up with this bubble gum! I usually have this once a month. Everytime it takes me back to being 10 and trying to blow the biggest bubble compared to my friends. I usually won of course! The flavor lasts longer than other brands. I always have a pack in my purse for those days it's just too much!
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to really love this gum when I was younger, the flavor doesn't last long but it's still good gum if you don't want to chew it for a long time. Some flavors can be a bit too sweet for my taste now so I don't buy this too often anymore but others may really like it.
Madison B.
Rexburg, ID
Always my favorite gum as a kid! I remember having to bite the pieces in half because i could never chew the whole thing at once! The gum is perfect for making big bubbles but not good if you want it to last a long time.
Judith M.
Me encantan estas gomas de mascar, cuando era adolescente siempre cargaba un paquete en mi cartera, me gusta su gran tamaño que me permitía pasar horas disfrutando de su sabor. En ocasiones me parecía un poco grande y usaba sólo la mitad. Pero me encanta, especialmente el de cereza.
Ja'ya M.
Atlanta, GA
As a gum chewer I try to stick to gum that has a lasting flavor but when I wanna get back to my youth this is my go to this brand and I love how big I can make the bubbles
Marisela l.
I like it went I want to chew on gum at first its a bit hard but then it soften and it good the only thing is the taste afterwards it's bitter.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This stuff makes me feel old because I used to chew it all the time as a kid. The flavors were amazing but the flavor went away too soon!
Jenna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Errrrmahgosh bubbilious has been a favorite of mine since I was kid, and I'll be 30 next month, and have never passed it up if offered it,
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
Although the flavors are always good, the gum itself loses flavor rather quickly and tends to be soft and grainy when you first chew it.
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
I love this gum! Watermelon and Sour Apple are my favorite! I love blowing tons of bubbles with this thick gum and I love the flavors!
LaLa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do they still make these? I haven't seen them in forever