Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct

by BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Candy and gum bubble gum flavor=strawberry Splash of strawberry flavor. 5 piece pack.

Is it hard to blow bubbles with this brand of gum?
Start your review of Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct!
Craigsville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This just totally reminds me of childhood!! It is so good and the flavor is great. The one downside that I know everyone else on earth knows is the length of time that the flavor lasts. It's so short!! But the gum is delicious and the bubbles you can blow are fantastic!!!
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct uploaded by Latoya J.
Am I the only one that feels very nostalgic when eating bubblicious strawberry bubblegum? this product is one that I will cherish for years and years. I remember my mom taking us to the store when we were little to get now laters and bubblegum. I always chose the same bubble gum. It was bubblicious. the strong vivacious taste of the strawberry burst all into your mouth in every chew. The pack normally contains 5 pieces of bubble gum which are artificially flavored but that's okay. this product contains soy sugar corn syrup gum base and a few other products. If you are allergic to BHT then this is not for you.
Peru, NY
I could easily chew an entire pack of this in one sitting. It's just like a desert treat, incredibly sweet and juicy. It's probably not the best idea to do this very often, considering the sugar, but now and then? It's an affordable, slightly less diet-destroying alternative to some other alternatives. The flavor is full-bodied and SO good! Plus, you're only paying for a pack of gum!
CARACAS
The big concern when ordering the gum, from anywhere/anyone, is whether the gum will arrive and be hard (not as soft as one might find in the stores; from my experience, if it is hard that usually means that the gum goes bad/yucky after a shorter period of chewing). This order arrived fine! Enjoying my favorite gum/snack! Awesome!
Houston , TX
I absolutely love Bubbalicious gum! It has been my favorite gum since childhood. THE long lasting flavor and variety of flavors is a child's dream. I still love green apple, grape and cotton candy. Yout won't find a better bubblegum.
Afton, TN
Bubblicious is only good for one thing and that is for blowing bubbles. Way to thick for chewing which usually ends up with your jaws hurting. If your wanting fresh breath this product is not for you. Wonderful flavors though!
Rock Springs, WY
Love this GUM! I love chewing gum and this gum is truly bubblicious! The bubbles out of this gum are huge. The taste is very tangy, strong and delicious. LOVE IT!
I seriously love how juicy this gum is. Usually half of one piece is big enough but yes the flavor does go quickly. I am having difficulty finding this gum anywhere!
Temperance, MI
This weird to say but i think it has too much flavor . It feels like I'm sinking my teeth into straight chewy juice. Some people probably like that but i am not a fan
Newburgh, NY
I just got the best flash backs seeing this. I love this and always have since i was younger. But this flavor has to be the best one yet. Now i want some.