2 colors available

BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Buy on Jet.com
zirse a.
zirse a.
This is all the "real grape like flavor" you remember from your childhood.... If you want a tasty gum with no aspartame this is it. The box comes covered in cellophane. So it will remain fresh for a long time after you buy it. Enjoy.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
This by far is my favorite Bubblicious Gum. I love the grape flavor. The big drawback is that it loses its flavor very quickly so you tend to go through the pack very fast. The overall flavor is really good. If it kept flavor longer I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Bubblicious gum will always be one of my childhood favorites! We would always see who could blow the biggest bubble. This gum is always so full of flavor, and it comes in so many different flavors!!
Elida B.
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this gum ever since I was little. The colors, smell, plus the long lasting flavor, great to make a huge bubble. This will always be one of my favorites on my list.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
Haha i love this so good for blowing huge bubbles with i used this as a kid so much the flavor is great but sadly doesn't last too long
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
So much gum. The portion size is extremely big. The flavor is sweet and delicious but sadly it does not last very long.
Angel L.
Angel L.
I love grape flavored things, and this bubble gum will always be my favorite. It reminds me of when my younger sister and brother and I were kids, and puts a smile on my face. Unfortunately, it loses flavor extremely fast and doesn't taste so great after that. I gave it 4 stars due to memories, though. :)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
This was my favorite kind of gum as a kid. I loved all the flavors The only negative thing I can think of is that it looses its flavor pretty quickly.
Meriah W.
Meriah W.
Learn how to blow my first big bubble when I was kid with this gum. The different flavors are great! I love iy
Tara  K.
Tara K.
Orlando, FL
This was my favorite gum as a kid! I could just smell the gim all day and be satisfied but this gum blew the best bubble! Love this gum!!