Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Fruit Twist Bubble Gum 5 Ct

by BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Does it taste any different from the other gum and does it last longer?
Any gum like this kind?
Does the flavor go away quickly ?
Start your review of Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Fruit Twist Bubble Gum 5 Ct!
Product Highlights
“This is the best gum got chewing and blowing bubbles and sites really good. ” in reviews
Yeeey otro de mis favoritos ME CASARE CON ESTA MARCA es la mejor de verdad, me encantan sus chicles siempre que puedo los compro ademas de que los recomiendo mucho porque son muy muy pero muy ricos y de un precio accesible a pesar de todo porque darse unos gustos de ves en cuando no esta de más.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am 29 and I still pick up bubblicious gum! It takes me back to when I was a child and all the memories of stuffing my mouth with as many pieces as I could. It has great flavor, great for blowing huge bubbles and they turn your mouth colors! Great fun!
My favorite gum! Bubblelicious always had the best flavor and the best texture. It reminds me when I was in middle school I would buy a pack every time I had money. I to cut it in half because it's kind of too much
Forest Lake , MN
Bubblicious gum is hands down the best bubble gum ever! Always makes the best bubbles. Also doesn't get really hard or too chewy that it gets stuck to your lips. Gum perfection!
Statesville, NC
This gum is so good and is great for blowing big bubbles because lets be honest, everyone does!! unfortunately i can't chew this because I have braces and it is not sugar free.
Rosamond, CA
Another childhood fav!!! Great for blowing bubbles the only complaint is that the flavor goes away fairly quickly. I remember being a kid and shoving like 4 in my mouth.
Absolutely hate this gum. It falls apart in your mouth and tastes AWFUL. It's super sugary and I think that's a big reason as to why it just turns chunky and nasty in your mouth.
Parkin , AR
This bubble gum was hands down my favorite as a child! This is still an all time favorite, but if you like a long lasting favorite, then this gum isn't for you!
Philadelphia, PA
The gum tastes good when i initially start to chew it. The flavor starts to leave the gum pretty quickly but on thr bright side you can blow HUGE bubbles.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have always loved this gum. But the gum was always way too big it just made me feel like I wanted to swallow it. But the flavors were always great.