Add a Photo

#95 in Gum
Photo (1)
Alex G.
Alex G.

For blowing bubbles, and for great lasting flavor, this is my favorite gum. I especially like it for road trips. The cotton candy flavor is the best out of all of them (with watermelon in 2nd). The only thing to watch for is that you should make a point to use it up or the gum will stick to the wrapper and become unusable. But usually, this isn't a problem, as I find myself running out of gum.
Kaniesha H.
Kaniesha H.

Memories!!!!! These flavors last for hours on end and the name actually hold weight. The bubbles are the best and you don't need to double up on pieces of gum to get the perfect bubble. The cotton candy is the best flavor but the best flavor results is when you freeze the gum before chewing. As the gum melts in your mouth it's like the flavor truly comes alive.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO

I love Bubblicious. The gum is great and it comes in so many flavors, although I have never been a fan of cotton candy flavor. I have never been into it even with me loving the gum itself. I wont turn it down if offered to me, but its never what I am looking for when shopping for gum.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA

I love this brand so much. it has always been favorite brand of gum. i would recommend the been apple one the most but i think it is invalid right now because i have never tried the cotton candy one.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Elgin, SC

This gum is soooo addicting I swear I love the flavor very very delicious makes me feel like a kid again .. And now I can buy and eat as much as I want haha
anastasia j.
anastasia j.
Valdosta, GA

I use to love eating this gum.my favorite kind was the regular flavor though. I had to stop buying it since I always chew up the gum so fast.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

These are good but I wish they would change them up a bit. The gum loses flavor quickly and gets hard. But cotton candy is a good flavor.
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Grandville, MI

This the best gum ever it is a little big for my mouth but I'm ok. They do have other flavors but i think this one is the best one yet.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this gum! I love the taste! It doesn't last longer but it is great when till it looses it flavor. Any time I see this out I get it
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY

Bubblicious has a nice classic bubblegum flavor. The only problem with the gum is that it firms and loses it's flavor in short order.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA

Did anyone feel like this gum became very hard to chew?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL

Does the cotton candy flavor last very long. Or is it short lived like the original Bubblicious?

Join Now