Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Cotton Candy Bubble Gum uploaded by susie s.

BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS #84 in Gum

• Does the cotton candy flavor last very long. Or is it short lived...2 Answers
  • Not at all1 Answers
  • Did anyone feel like this gum became very hard to chew?4 Answers
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ahhh yaaaaaas! Why is this so hard to find now?!
This is my absolute favourite flavour of bubble gum and for some odd reason it lasts longer than any other! It tastes just like cotton candy and it’s hard to not want to chew the whole pack in a day! (And I’m
Not a sugar freak)
Brittany H.
Johns Island, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved this as a kid. I still really like it. But its just too much gum in my mouth at once!! Still one of my favorites!!
Barbara J.
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
Childhood favorite. I grew up on this and my kids love it too. I like all flavors except cotton candy is not my favorite. It has an "off taste" and can be a little too sweet.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
I can't say that there are any flavors of this gum that I do not like. All of them have a lot of flavor and last quite awhile. I used to bug my parents to buy me this stuff!
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
My favorite flavor out of all the different ones they have. But i felt that it would become very hard to chew after just 10 mins. It is not for long time chewing but the flavor is very good!!
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
This gum and flavor brings me back to my childhood! So chewy and can blow some good sized bubbles (this impresses kids), and the flavor tastes great.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
Reminds me of my youth this flavor idk why I just loved it when I was a kid anything cotton candy flavor now is a no go for me
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
This gum is from when I was younger . It has a great bubblearning gum flavor I love this gum I would recommend it to people if you love full flavor gum then you should deffinetly get this gum
Diana R.
Naples, FL
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
This is how we say the gum from back in the days elementary middle school if you had this gum you were cool. lol Cotton candy has to be my favorite the flavor last for hours and love that you can make big bubbles with it.
Toni m.
Review for: Carnival Packages 90
A childhood favorite! This was the gum to have! Can't remeber the last time I had a piece, but sure does have a lot of blowing bubble contest memories.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Did anyone feel like this gum became very hard to chew?
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Does the cotton candy flavor last very long. Or is it short lived like the original Bubblicious?
Kaylie S.