Add a Photo

#95 in Gum
Photo (1)
Alex G.
Alex G.

For blowing bubbles, and for great lasting flavor, this is my favorite gum. I especially like it for road trips. The cotton candy flavor is the best out of all of them (with watermelon in 2nd). The only thing to watch for is that you should make a point to use it up or the gum will stick to the wrapper and become unusable. But usually, this isn't a problem, as I find myself running out of gum.
Kaniesha H.
Kaniesha H.

Memories!!!!! These flavors last for hours on end and the name actually hold weight. The bubbles are the best and you don't need to double up on pieces of gum to get the perfect bubble. The cotton candy is the best flavor but the best flavor results is when you freeze the gum before chewing. As the gum melts in your mouth it's like the flavor truly comes alive.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO

I love Bubblicious. The gum is great and it comes in so many flavors, although I have never been a fan of cotton candy flavor. I have never been into it even with me loving the gum itself. I wont turn it down if offered to me, but its never what I am looking for when shopping for gum.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA

I love this brand so much. it has always been favorite brand of gum. i would recommend the been apple one the most but i think it is invalid right now because i have never tried the cotton candy one.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Elgin, SC

This gum is soooo addicting I swear I love the flavor very very delicious makes me feel like a kid again .. And now I can buy and eat as much as I want haha
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY

Bubblicious has a nice classic bubblegum flavor. The only problem with the gum is that it firms and loses it's flavor in short order.
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL

This is the best bubble gum ever it's in my favorite flavor cotton candy it's good to make bubbles with and i recommend this to anyone
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Summersville , WV

My favorite of all times. Sweet as cotton candy if only the taste would last longer. I would definitely buy again and again though.
Derriah C.
Derriah C.

Favorite flavor of their bubblegum but this bubblegum does not tend to last very long and the gum is very hard to chew at first
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Charleston, Sc

I loved this as a kid. I still really like it. But its just too much gum in my mouth at once!! Still one of my favorites!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA

Did anyone feel like this gum became very hard to chew?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL

Does the cotton candy flavor last very long. Or is it short lived like the original Bubblicious?
Kaylie S.