BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

In 1824, John Cadbury began vending tea, coffee, and drinking chocolate. John Cadbury later moved into the production of a variety of Cocoas and Drinking Chocolates being manufactured from a factory in Bridge Street, supplying mainly to the wealthy due to the high cost of manufacture at this time. During this time a partnership was struck between John Cadbury and his brother Benjamin. Around this time in the 1850s the industry received a much needed boost with the reduction in high import taxes on cocoa; this allowed chocolate to become more affordable to everyone. see more...

• Is there a reason why the flavor goes away after 5 minutes3 Answers
  • Best gum to blow big bubble gum bubbles with. Taste good for abou...5 Answers
Haley D.
Evansville, IN
I wanted some gum that was easy to blow bubbles with and this was suggested online while I was comparing. The taste isn't bad, but I didn't find it as easy to blow bubbles compared to other brands that the gas station didn't have. Not bad and would purchase again.
Kayla G.
Saginaw, Tx
Oh my goodness, I remember this gum from when I was a kid. Great for blowing huge bubbles. We used to have an event where the dad's would try to see who could blow the biggest bubble using this stuff. Too funny! I do remember that the taste didn't last too long though.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
I have loved this gum since I was a kid! In my area, it's kind of difficult to find, but if I see it, I have to have it! Big pieces, good flavor, but it doesn't last too long without losing the taste and getting harder to chew.
Katrina Q.
Santa Fe, NM
I LOVE bubble gum! This isn't the best flavor out there but it's still pretty good! I wish the flavor would last a lot longer, but I still love blowing ginormous bubbles with this bubble gum. This is definitely the best gum for blowing big bubbles!
Tiena M.
Oh my I haven't had one of these since I was a child. This was my favorite gum. There many different flavors and the taste last long. My friends an I use to share these with each other. It's a great gum.
shawntrice s.
Guston, KY
This gum is one of my all time favorite from when i was a kid. it is the best gum out there for blowing huuugggeee bubbles! the flavor never lasted very long but the giant bubbles lasted forever lol.
Susanna M.
This is what I reach for if I get a craving for bubble gum. It's great for blowing bubbles and the flavor is perfect. It doesn't last very long, but I always chew two at a time anyway.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, KY
I have been chewing this gum since I was a kid. One thing is for certain, it never gets old. I have even passed it down to my nieces and nephew and they love it too
Jenny D.
Westfield, MA
Best childhood memory!! I love every flavor they have! Bubble blowing contests were some of the best entertainment I had in school. Great product for a great price!
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
I used to love this gum but now the taste is a bit overwhelmingly sweet. It's okay every so often when you want to blow big bubbles, but that's about it.
Thania B.
Best gum to blow big bubble gum bubbles with. Taste good for about five minutes and the taste goes away after.
Nora M.