BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Blueberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct
  • "Satisfy a sweet tooth really quick I mention getting this if you have A BIG sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "I like this gum , just dislike the short lasting flavor .... i love to make bubbles with it, so juicy ! " in 1 review
regina g.
This is really good gum that you can chew for a long time. But I also find that the flavor doesn't last long too. I like how I can make a big bubble from it and my cousins always laugh when they see it.
Johana C.
Rebecca W.
Gonzales, LA
The flavor is strong, but only for about three minutes before losing flavor. I loved this stuff when I was a kid but, honestly, I can't stand it now. If you want a mouth full of cavities, go for it, but I prefer Stride now.
Monica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you want the most delicious gum that makes the biggest bubbles, then this is the gum for you! It is soo dang good:)
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish this gum was as amazing as an adult as it was to me as a child. Unfortunately, the flavor is nearly non existent and it hurts to chew because it's so sweet and chewy. This may be a positive to some, but to me it's not.
Jamie B.
A really sugary taste that will def. Satisfy a sweet tooth really quick I mention getting this if you have A BIG sweet tooth. :-)
Kimberly W.
Yay! my fave. Gets tough a little too quickly, and the flavor dies out quickly, but it sure make awesome bubbles! lol
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Loved this as a kid, but.......it looses flavor in about 2 seconds.. can only chew it now for 5 minutes before spitting it out, flavor is good tho..while it lasts!
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite bubble gum ever! And I'm a serious gum popper lol. The flavor go away quick but that doesn't matter to me this gum has been my favorite since I was a kid. And they have some great flavors.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN
Love the initial flavor but after awhile it loses all flavor and gets pretty tough to chew..