BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Blueberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct
  • "Satisfy a sweet tooth really quick I mention getting this if you have A BIG sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "I like this gum , just dislike the short lasting flavor .... i love to make bubbles with it, so juicy ! " in 1 review
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
This gum brings me back to my childhood. It's cheap, at the queue line in a variety of stores, and the pieces are very large. It comes with five pieces per pack and the favors are very strong! Great for blowing bubbles, but the flavor doesn't last very long.
zirse a.
zirse a.
Love this bubble gum. It's made with real sugar and tastes great. The flavor doesn't last as long as the sugar-free gums though. Couldn't find in any Florida stores so I bought on amazon. Great value if you don't mind the large quantity.
regina g.
regina g.
This is really good gum that you can chew for a long time. But I also find that the flavor doesn't last long too. I like how I can make a big bubble from it and my cousins always laugh when they see it.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
To me Bubblicious gum is good, but what I don't like about it is that people say it has a lasting flavor, REALLY, If lasting flavor for you is 2 mins long, then okay, but for me that's not Long Lasting Flavor, but other than that depending on what flavor you get its cool.
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This reminds me of my childhood. I love the huge squares that this brand give you. However I wish the flavor lasted much longer ... I feel that after a few chews there is no flavor its super tough and your just munching on a piece of wax ...
toshneke r.
toshneke r.
Roanoke, VA
I LOVE THIS GUM BUT THE FLAVOR DOES NOT LAST THAT LONG AND IT ALWAYS MAKES MY MOUTH WATER LOL BUT OVERALL ITS A GOOD PRODUCT TNR
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
My absolute favorite bubble gum! This flavor is one of my favorite. I love it!! Blueberry is great, one of the best!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This gum is so nostalgic I grew up loving this gum! It was always super cheap, the flavor was so good, and it always did blow the best bubbles! I still love this gum to this day but sadly its more for the nostalgic then the actual gum. The flavor isn't very long lasting, after a prolong amount of time chewing it would get really hard almost rubbery, and if you kept chewing even after that the gum would get so stick all over your lips. Oh sweet goodness don't spit it out anywhere but in the trash when your done!!!!! You know when your walking on the side walk and you step in a wad of gum that stretches into nasty stings that get all over the place and you literally almost ruin your shoes trying to get this stupid gum off yeah....THIS IS THAT GUM!!!! Keep the world clean people. I still love this gum but is it my absolute fave nah.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
A really sugary taste that will def. Satisfy a sweet tooth really quick I mention getting this if you have A BIG sweet tooth. :-)
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
This gum reminds me of my childhood. It is very chewy and it has a very fruity flavor. I like how when you bite into it it takes some time for your teeth to meet. It is like a little pillow. It is also fairly cheap and I have purchased it multiple times.