BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Blueberry Bubble Gum 5 Ct
  • "I like this gum , just dislike the short lasting flavor .... i love to make bubbles with it, so juicy ! " in 1 review
  • "Satisfy a sweet tooth really quick I mention getting this if you have A BIG sweet tooth." in 1 review
Ashley W.
This gum is so nostalgic I grew up loving this gum! It was always super cheap, the flavor was so good, and it always did blow the best bubbles! I still love this gum to this day but sadly its more for the nostalgic then the actual gum. The flavor isn't very long lasting, after a prolong amount of time chewing it would get really hard almost rubbery, and if you kept chewing even after that the gum would get so stick all over your lips. Oh sweet goodness don't spit it out anywhere but in the trash when your done!!!!! You know when your walking on the side walk and you step in a wad of gum that stretches into nasty stings that get all over the place and you literally almost ruin your shoes trying to get this stupid gum off yeah....THIS IS THAT GUM!!!! Keep the world clean people. I still love this gum but is it my absolute fave nah.
regina g.
This is really good gum that you can chew for a long time. But I also find that the flavor doesn't last long too. I like how I can make a big bubble from it and my cousins always laugh when they see it.
zirse a.
Love this bubble gum. It's made with real sugar and tastes great. The flavor doesn't last as long as the sugar-free gums though. Couldn't find in any Florida stores so I bought on amazon. Great value if you don't mind the large quantity.
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
This gum brings me back to my childhood. It's cheap, at the queue line in a variety of stores, and the pieces are very large. It comes with five pieces per pack and the favors are very strong! Great for blowing bubbles, but the flavor doesn't last very long.
Jeannifer S.
MI FAVORITO! ME ENCANTA de verdad los mejores osea esta marca debe tener una receta secreta pero de mi parte son los mejore chicles del mercado LOS MEJORES, super recomendables y super accesibles
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This reminds me of my childhood. I love the huge squares that this brand give you. However I wish the flavor lasted much longer ... I feel that after a few chews there is no flavor its super tough and your just munching on a piece of wax ...
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
To me Bubblicious gum is good, but what I don't like about it is that people say it has a lasting flavor, REALLY, If lasting flavor for you is 2 mins long, then okay, but for me that's not Long Lasting Flavor, but other than that depending on what flavor you get its cool.
Rosie R.
Pasco , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wish this gum was as amazing as an adult as it was to me as a child. Unfortunately, the flavor is nearly non existent and it hurts to chew because it's so sweet and chewy. This may be a positive to some, but to me it's not.
Rebecca W.
Gonzales, LA
The flavor is strong, but only for about three minutes before losing flavor. I loved this stuff when I was a kid but, honestly, I can't stand it now. If you want a mouth full of cavities, go for it, but I prefer Stride now.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite bubble gum ever! And I'm a serious gum popper lol. The flavor go away quick but that doesn't matter to me this gum has been my favorite since I was a kid. And they have some great flavors.