BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Rena S.
This is sooooo good and I haven't been able to find it in a long time. I used to steal this from my sister when I was little. Such a delicious flavor! I do wish that the flavor lasted a little longer but it's not that bad. When you lose the major flavor you are still left with a subtle scent/taste of blueberry but it's a fake blueberry flavor... not a pancake blueberry flavor so you shouldn't expect that when giving it a try.
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
Perfect bubble gum to blow huge bubbles with!!! Yummy goodness taste. Flavor lasting?? Umm could improve on that! But this gum is for kids and anything sweet is alright for them. Lol!! This product had been around for a long time.
Emily A.
Aw how can I forgot these! I used to have Competitions on who can blow the biggest bubble. And if course after it would pop all over our face. Love these bubble gums they taste delicious just don't last very long.
Marisa M.
I love the flavor of this gum & how sweet it is but the flavor doesn't last very long which is disappointing. It's fun to chew but after a few mins it already starts to get tough.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
One of my favorite flavors of Bubblicious brand bubblegums! I recommend this flavor for it's taste, texture, long lasting flavor, and the fun of blowing bubbles!
Nicole s.
I love these gums! I use to chew them all the time at school! they have so many good flavors and this one has to be my favorite!
Lindsay H.
It has an ok blueberry flavor but to me it wore out quick and it definitely isn't my favorite flavor. Watermelon will always be my go to flavor of bubbilicious.
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
The flavor is good, but it loses its flavor pretty quickly. It also has a tendency to be somewhat too soft and grainy in the beginning.
Karen E.
If your going to go the sugar route in the bubble gum aisle this is the way to go! It's hard to find a gum with sugar that you can chew for a while and this is it.
Ashley N.
This is my favorite brand of gum, it tastes awesome and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time. You can also definitely blow major bubbles with this stuff.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
More flavors ?
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
I haven't even seen this. Mid this flavor yummy?!?