Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Blueberry Bubble Gum 18 Pk Box

by BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

I haven't even seen this. Mid this flavor yummy?!?
More flavors ?
Start your review of Bubblicious 5 Piece Packs Blueberry Bubble Gum 18 Pk Box!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea P.
Campbellsville, KY
Perfection! One of the best I've ever tried. Great for bubble- blowing contests!
Dion S.
Woburn, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easily the besting chew gum out there. Falls short of flavor faster the most other brands would. Which is disappointing because 1 piece equates to two pieces of the other brand. Besides the flavor falling short its still impactful and such a fun bubble gum to have.
Paola B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love it, this bubblicious are the best in the world. I recommend 100% . Buy that are the better. I love it
Jeannifer S.
Me encantan me recuerdan a mi infancia, son super ricos ademas de que el sabor les dura mucho mucho, siempre los compro y los recomiendo al 100% cada quien tiene su gusto pero en lo personal a mi me encantan, ademas de que son super accesibles
Amber C.
Wyoming, MI
Who doesn't love this gum! Although it does and can get pretty stale pretty quickly. Flavors are awesome
Nicole S.
I love these gums! I use to chew them all the time at school! they have so many good flavors and this one has to be my favorite!
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
I enjoy the flavor of this gum way too much. I often feel like swallowing as I'm chewing... But the pieces are too big and run out of flavor quickly.
Ashley N.
This is my favorite brand of gum, it tastes awesome and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time. You can also definitely blow major bubbles with this stuff.
Mariella B.
San Jose , CA
I love bubblicious bubble gum ! these are so good especially the blueberry and watermelon flavor. The're my favorite
Karen E.
If your going to go the sugar route in the bubble gum aisle this is the way to go! It's hard to find a gum with sugar that you can chew for a while and this is it.