BY BUBBLICIOUS 5 PIECE PACKS

Rena S.
This is sooooo good and I haven't been able to find it in a long time. I used to steal this from my sister when I was little. Such a delicious flavor! I do wish that the flavor lasted a little longer but it's not that bad. When you lose the major flavor you are still left with a subtle scent/taste of blueberry but it's a fake blueberry flavor... not a pancake blueberry flavor so you shouldn't expect that when giving it a try.
Jeannifer S.
Me encantan me recuerdan a mi infancia, son super ricos ademas de que el sabor les dura mucho mucho, siempre los compro y los recomiendo al 100% cada quien tiene su gusto pero en lo personal a mi me encantan, ademas de que son super accesibles
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I always felt like blueberry would be a disgusting gum flavor until I tried Bubblicious' blueberry. It's delightfully different and always kind of gives my taste buds a fun kickstart. The only downside is that I feel guilty chewing it because of the sugar, especially since the flavor doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is my favorite gum from Bubbalicious. I haven't had it in a while, but when I was little I would try to see how many pieces I could fit in my mouth to make a really big bubble. I hate that the flavor only lasts for about 10 minutes and then the gum gets hard and stale.
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
Perfect bubble gum to blow huge bubbles with!!! Yummy goodness taste. Flavor lasting?? Umm could improve on that! But this gum is for kids and anything sweet is alright for them. Lol!! This product had been around for a long time.
Emily A.
Aw how can I forgot these! I used to have Competitions on who can blow the biggest bubble. And if course after it would pop all over our face. Love these bubble gums they taste delicious just don't last very long.
Marisa M.
I love the flavor of this gum & how sweet it is but the flavor doesn't last very long which is disappointing. It's fun to chew but after a few mins it already starts to get tough.
Karen E.
If your going to go the sugar route in the bubble gum aisle this is the way to go! It's hard to find a gum with sugar that you can chew for a while and this is it.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
One of my favorite flavors of Bubblicious brand bubblegums! I recommend this flavor for it's taste, texture, long lasting flavor, and the fun of blowing bubbles!
Ashley N.
This is my favorite brand of gum, it tastes awesome and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time. You can also definitely blow major bubbles with this stuff.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
More flavors ?
Tiffany M.
Frisco, TX
I haven't even seen this. Mid this flavor yummy?!?