BY BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS #46 in Gum

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It is also the best gum for blowing bubbles!" in 1 review
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
All I can say is YUMMY! I loved this gum and you can make huge bubbles from it! I don't recommend swallowing bubblicious though because it got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. The watermelon is my absolute favorite. It does loose its flavor quickly, but usually your jaw is sore and ready to spit it out.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Paulsboro, NJ
Great for bubble blowing contests! Affordable and compact, easy to carry around. The flavor could lay a little longer, it runs out too quickly. This gum brings me back to my childhood!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
i love this gum and have since i was a kid. you can blow such big bubbles with it! it loses flavor kind of fast but its not expensive so i throw that piece out and pop in some more
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I am not a fan of the flavor of this gum at all. The flavor also doesn't last for more than a few minutes. A different flavor of Bubblicious is a better choice.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
In my top 5 favorite gums! The flavor can be a bit chemically, but its yummy!! I've been chewing this brand of gum since the 90s and I haven't stopped yet.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
The gum is great and love how it's big. It doesn't last that long but the flavor is so good. You can blow big bubbles with it.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
This is hands down my absolute favorite gum. I still buy a pack of it every other week and savor every piece!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I really like this bubble gum. It has a great flavor and the bubble gum makes grapes bubbles when you want to blow and pop your bubble gum like a kid, LOL, but I have come to the conclusion that I think that the flavor of the bubble gum is wearing down and wearing out a little quicker than it used to period period period period or it might just be me being older and not a child anymore, lol :-), but honestly I don't know. That's the only reason I got four stars because it seems like the flavor where's down a little faster. But that's just my opinion but I would recommend it.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I've never had the bubblicious 10 piece bubble gum but I have had the 5 piece pack I love anything fruity especially watermelon it's juicy sweet and give you a little pucker the only problem is the flavor doesn't last long enough hopefully it's improve by now even then if it hasn't I'd recommend purchasing and if I ever find this where I live now I would definitely buy no question asked
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Oh my God I love the scum so much I love just in general watermelon flavored anything so if you're like me I would definitely recommend I often eat this when my breath needs a little cleanup and it is definitely worth repurchasing every single time specially if you know you want a little bit of candy taste in your mouth insteadof buying minty gum you can purchase the watermelon gum which will give you such a better satisfaction
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA
How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time