BY BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS #89 in Gum

Start a new sport: tongue surfing. Ride the wild Watermelon Wave. see more...

• How many flavors are there?4 Answers
  • Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It is also the best gum for blowing bubbles!" in 1 review
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece more...
I love the watermelon gum. It brings my childhood back to when we would have the biggest bubble to blow contest. It’s got a great flavor for the first 15 minutes then it also disappears
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece more...
This was my alltimes favorite bubble gum i n my childhood soo juciy and the flavor was so tasty just talking about it makes my mouth water. Easy to chew and to blow bubbles.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I really like this bubble gum. It has a great flavor and the bubble gum makes grapes bubbles when you want to blow and pop your bubble gum like a kid, LOL, but I have come to the conclusion that I think that the flavor of the bubble gum is wearing down and wearing out a little quicker than it used to period period period period or it might just be me being older and not a child anymore, lol :-), but honestly I don't know. That's the only reason I got four stars because it seems like the flavor where's down a little faster. But that's just my opinion but I would recommend it.
Allison M.
I've never had the bubblicious 10 piece bubble gum but I have had the 5 piece pack I love anything fruity especially watermelon it's juicy sweet and give you a little pucker the only problem is the flavor doesn't last long enough hopefully it's improve by now even then if it hasn't I'd recommend purchasing and if I ever find this where I live now I would definitely buy no question asked
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This is just okay, the flavors doesn't last that long, and it is very messy and hurts my teeth. Although these do make the biggest bubbles. These are a great price at the grocery store. But overall I will not buy this again, it's not that great.
Mina S.
This gum taste good, but the flavor only last for 15 minutes max. I think that it's the whole bubblicious brand that doesn't have a long lasting flavor. I wouldn't recommend this gum to anyone. Sorry if you like this brand this is just my opinion.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
if you want to be able to play with your gum and blow huge bubbles this is the right gum for you. The flavor runs out pretty quickly and it's a huge piece of bubble gum in one serving but it makes for the best bubbles.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece more...
Love this bubble gum! It takes me back to my childhood. I used to buy this all of the time and it never got old. I don’t chew it very often now but it has that wonderful watermelon taste that I love. I definitely recommend!
Marlene M.
Oh my God I love the scum so much I love just in general watermelon flavored anything so if you're like me I would definitely recommend I often eat this when my breath needs a little cleanup and it is definitely worth repurchasing every single time specially if you know you want a little bit of candy taste in your mouth insteadof buying minty gum you can purchase the watermelon gum which will give you such a better satisfaction
Alyssa T.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece more...
All I can say is YUMMY! I loved this gum and you can make huge bubbles from it! I don't recommend swallowing bubblicious though because it got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. The watermelon is my absolute favorite. It does loose its flavor quickly, but usually your jaw is sore and ready to spit it out.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA
How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time