Add a Photo

#67 in Gum
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I really like this bubble gum. It has a great flavor and the bubble gum makes grapes bubbles when you want to blow and pop your bubble gum like a kid, LOL, but I have come to the conclusion that I think that the flavor of the bubble gum is wearing down and wearing out a little quicker than it used to period period period period or it might just be me being older and not a child anymore, lol :-), but honestly I don't know. That's the only reason I got four stars because it seems like the flavor where's down a little faster. But that's just my opinion but I would recommend it.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.

Oh my God I love the scum so much I love just in general watermelon flavored anything so if you're like me I would definitely recommend I often eat this when my breath needs a little cleanup and it is definitely worth repurchasing every single time specially if you know you want a little bit of candy taste in your mouth insteadof buying minty gum you can purchase the watermelon gum which will give you such a better satisfaction
Allison M.
Allison M.

I've never had the bubblicious 10 piece bubble gum but I have had the 5 piece pack I love anything fruity especially watermelon it's juicy sweet and give you a little pucker the only problem is the flavor doesn't last long enough hopefully it's improve by now even then if it hasn't I'd recommend purchasing and if I ever find this where I live now I would definitely buy no question asked
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

All I can say is YUMMY! I loved this gum and you can make huge bubbles from it! I don't recommend swallowing bubblicious though because it got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. The watermelon is my absolute favorite. It does loose its flavor quickly, but usually your jaw is sore and ready to spit it out.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA

Bubblicious gum is a classic. it is very flavorful. the size of each piece is almost too big. especially for kids. it is awesome for blowing bubbles. it does have good flavor but its not that long lasting. i would recommend and i def have repurchased this!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

This was around when I was a kid and I still pick it up these days. The watermelon has always been my favorite. Doesn't have a lot of staying power as far as flavor but in the beginning it is awesome and bubble blowing...come on. Gotta have Bubblicious!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always had a love/ hate relationship with this gum. i love that the flavor last very long and it doesn't melt in your mouth or doesn't become too sticky in the teeth like others i have tried but it does get too hard after a while which i hate.
Jayel K.
Jayel K.

My all time favorite!! if I'm having a hard time deciding on what one to get at the gas station, this is always my go to! never lets me down!! would love to have it last a little longer, but i have a problem with chewing gum for a long time anyways!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

Nothing reminds me of my childhood like this gum! This is the most fruity flavored gum out there it's got a unique taste and is the PERFECT bubble blowing gum. The flavor may not last incredibly long but it's amazing while t lasts. I love his gum.
Mina S.
Mina S.

This gum taste good, but the flavor only last for 15 minutes max. I think that it's the whole bubblicious brand that doesn't have a long lasting flavor. I wouldn't recommend this gum to anyone. Sorry if you like this brand this is just my opinion.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA

How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time

Join Now