BY BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS #51 in Gum

Buy on Walmart
  • "It is also the best gum for blowing bubbles!" in 1 review
April m.
Lexington, KY
I really like this bubble gum. It has a great flavor and the bubble gum makes grapes bubbles when you want to blow and pop your bubble gum like a kid, LOL, but I have come to the conclusion that I think that the flavor of the bubble gum is wearing down and wearing out a little quicker than it used to period period period period or it might just be me being older and not a child anymore, lol :-), but honestly I don't know. That's the only reason I got four stars because it seems like the flavor where's down a little faster. But that's just my opinion but I would recommend it.
Allison M.
I've never had the bubblicious 10 piece bubble gum but I have had the 5 piece pack I love anything fruity especially watermelon it's juicy sweet and give you a little pucker the only problem is the flavor doesn't last long enough hopefully it's improve by now even then if it hasn't I'd recommend purchasing and if I ever find this where I live now I would definitely buy no question asked
Marlene M.
Oh my God I love the scum so much I love just in general watermelon flavored anything so if you're like me I would definitely recommend I often eat this when my breath needs a little cleanup and it is definitely worth repurchasing every single time specially if you know you want a little bit of candy taste in your mouth insteadof buying minty gum you can purchase the watermelon gum which will give you such a better satisfaction
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This is just okay, the flavors doesn't last that long, and it is very messy and hurts my teeth. Although these do make the biggest bubbles. These are a great price at the grocery store. But overall I will not buy this again, it's not that great.
Mina S.
This gum taste good, but the flavor only last for 15 minutes max. I think that it's the whole bubblicious brand that doesn't have a long lasting flavor. I wouldn't recommend this gum to anyone. Sorry if you like this brand this is just my opinion.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
My favorite gum as a kid! However, the flavor lasts 5 minutes, and I always had to chew it a half of a piece at a time! The piece was always too big to chew at once and I hated that the flavor never lasted long.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
if you want to be able to play with your gum and blow huge bubbles this is the right gum for you. The flavor runs out pretty quickly and it's a huge piece of bubble gum in one serving but it makes for the best bubbles.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
In my top 5 favorite gums! The flavor can be a bit chemically, but its yummy!! I've been chewing this brand of gum since the 90s and I haven't stopped yet.
Lori G.
Pocola , OK
My favorite bubble gum! Love the strong watermelon flavor and you can blow big bubbles with this gum! I've now introduced my kids to it!
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is one of my favorite bubble gums. I love watermelon and this gum taste just like watermelon. I recommend it to everyone.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA
How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time