Add a Photo

By BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS
#72 in Gum
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
June 27, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
All I can say is YUMMY! I loved this gum and you can make huge bubbles from it! I don't recommend swallowing bubblicious though because it got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. The watermelon is my absolute favorite. It does loose its flavor quickly, but usually your jaw is sore and ready to spit it out.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA
March 30, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
Bubblicious gum is a classic. it is very flavorful. the size of each piece is almost too big. especially for kids. it is awesome for blowing bubbles. it does have good flavor but its not that long lasting. i would recommend and i def have repurchased this!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
This was around when I was a kid and I still pick it up these days. The watermelon has always been my favorite. Doesn't have a lot of staying power as far as flavor but in the beginning it is awesome and bubble blowing...come on. Gotta have Bubblicious!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
Nothing reminds me of my childhood like this gum! This is the most fruity flavored gum out there it's got a unique taste and is the PERFECT bubble blowing gum. The flavor may not last incredibly long but it's amazing while t lasts. I love his gum.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Paulsboro, NJ
June 24, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
Great for bubble blowing contests! Affordable and compact, easy to carry around. The flavor could lay a little longer, it runs out too quickly. This gum brings me back to my childhood!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
i love this gum and have since i was a kid. you can blow such big bubbles with it! it loses flavor kind of fast but its not expensive so i throw that piece out and pop in some more
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
May 25, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: 120
I am not a fan of the flavor of this gum at all. The flavor also doesn't last for more than a few minutes. A different flavor of Bubblicious is a better choice.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
In my top 5 favorite gums! The flavor can be a bit chemically, but its yummy!! I've been chewing this brand of gum since the 90s and I haven't stopped yet.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
May 4, 2016, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Gum Watermelon Wave 10 piece
The gum is great and love how it's big. It doesn't last that long but the flavor is so good. You can blow big bubbles with it.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Feb. 3, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: 120
So delicious. Has good watermelon flavor but the only downside is that the flavor doesn't really last a long time
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA
How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time