Add a Photo

By BUBBLICIOUS 10 PIECE PACKS
#67 in Gum
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

All I can say is YUMMY! I loved this gum and you can make huge bubbles from it! I don't recommend swallowing bubblicious though because it got stuck in my throat and I couldn't breathe. The watermelon is my absolute favorite. It does loose its flavor quickly, but usually your jaw is sore and ready to spit it out.
Sonny N.
Sonny N.
Rayville, MO

Tastes great... but it loses flavor fast and you are cobstantly changing it out! They have been around for a very long time, long enough that I would have thought they would have worked on the longevity of the taste, or new products, mysterious flavors, etc.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA

Bubblicious gum is a classic. it is very flavorful. the size of each piece is almost too big. especially for kids. it is awesome for blowing bubbles. it does have good flavor but its not that long lasting. i would recommend and i def have repurchased this!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

This was around when I was a kid and I still pick it up these days. The watermelon has always been my favorite. Doesn't have a lot of staying power as far as flavor but in the beginning it is awesome and bubble blowing...come on. Gotta have Bubblicious!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I have always had a love/ hate relationship with this gum. i love that the flavor last very long and it doesn't melt in your mouth or doesn't become too sticky in the teeth like others i have tried but it does get too hard after a while which i hate.
Jayel K.
Jayel K.

My all time favorite!! if I'm having a hard time deciding on what one to get at the gas station, this is always my go to! never lets me down!! would love to have it last a little longer, but i have a problem with chewing gum for a long time anyways!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

Nothing reminds me of my childhood like this gum! This is the most fruity flavored gum out there it's got a unique taste and is the PERFECT bubble blowing gum. The flavor may not last incredibly long but it's amazing while t lasts. I love his gum.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA

I love the flavor of this gum and I also like that its a good size piece, but the only thing that I didn't like is that the flavor doesn't last very long. it would be really great if the gum actually lasted a while.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

The flavor is so rich in the beginning but after a couple of minutes of endless chewing, it soon becomes flavorless. I would stick to normal, cheap gum unless you want to blow some major bubbles.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Paulsboro, NJ

Great for bubble blowing contests! Affordable and compact, easy to carry around. The flavor could lay a little longer, it runs out too quickly. This gum brings me back to my childhood!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
San Jose, CA

How many flavors are there?
kasey B.
kasey B.
Weston, WV
Love this gum my children do as well the flavor last for long time

Join Now