Bubblicious 10 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 12 Pk Box

About 3 minutes
How long do the flavors on these last?
Start your review of Bubblicious 10 Piece Packs Strawberry Bubble Gum 12 Pk Box!
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this gum. The flavor is awesome and it lasts. The kid in me loves to blow huge bubbles. I would recommend this gum to anyone who likes to chew gum
Morgantown, WV
This flavor is sickening sweet. I love Bubblicious, but will stick to grape and bubblegum flavors. Like the other flavors, it does not last long, but the value is good for what you pay.
Portsmouth, VA
Great flavorful taste but it does not last! Great for blowing bubbles, however if the flavor lasted longer I would definitely purchase more often.
Los Lunas , NM
Tastes so good, but the flavor fades super quick if the flavor lasted longer i would of gave this more stars.
Yacolt, WA
Bubblicious was my favorite gum growing up. My brother and I would have bubble blowing contests to see who could blow the biggest bubble. I always bought the watermelon flavor. I recently tried the grape flavor and its probably my new favorite! You can buy this at pretty much any grocery/convienient store. I would definitely recommend.
Bubblicious gum is a classic! I used to eat this as a kid and loved it so much. This flavor was always great, too. The only downside is that the flavor doesn't last for a very long time. However, it tastes great while it lasts, brings back great memories and lets you blow big bubbles - what could be better??
Dallas, TX
I love love love hubba bubba gum, it's fun to chew and the bubbles are so much fun to make. So much gum, so little time!
Gaston, SC
The flavor is a bit too intense for me, but it's wonderful to bite into something that reminds me so strongly of being 10 years old and sneaking this from my grandmother's purse.
Has good flavor while it lasts but it definitely doesn't list l last long. It smells great also. It's definitely harder to find in stores now days
Trenton, NJ
Omg I love this so much!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing !!! The flavor just makes me mouth water !!!! And the flavor lasts!!